Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or not. No pressure.
I'll go first. I just had a nightmare where my mother's leg got bitten by a cobra and I had to run to the hospital as fast as I could to get an antidote. There was this weird sequence of me running through buildings and doors trying to get to the hospital which felt like it was moving further and further away from me. Think of a more fast-paced version of the Daydreaming music video by Radiohead.
As for an interpretation, I'm sure our coke loving pal Freud would have a lot to say about this lol. I have been worried about my mother's health and well being lately. This is not the first dream I've had like this. The snake could be representative of an illness or condition manifesting another. And me running without end represents the helplessness I feel.

Disclaimer: I tend to take dream interpretation with a handful of salt because sometimes a cigar is just a cigar but I do find them fun. There is an untapped value in it especially considering that there is a positive correlation of nightmares with stress and anxiety so certainly the content of those nightmares should mean something.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Last dream I can remember is that I was in a polygamy with my male friend, basically we were 3 people who were married, me and another girl whom I've never seen before, we end up doing nothing special but me and the girl became really close, we ended up falling for eachother and the male friend was really amused with our relationship and he decided to watch us, it was a comfy dream, nothing out of the ordinary
We lived happily in an old style house and we had a farm, it was especially comfy, reminded me of my childhood

1 - 3 of 3 Posts