Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP type 8w5
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m 23, I’ve read about 41 non-academic books for the pure reason of them interesting me from psychology and philosophy to religion, I quit college because I got bored reading what didn’t interest me and I have plans and dreams that go from writing to traveling the world and I only sought after writing after I wrote a story based on a Nazi treasure no one in my country knows about because it’s been buried by hour late dictator ghaddafi and I couldn’t find anyone to help me make the project alive, now I’m forced to work in family business which consists of routine and zero thinking or adventure and it depresses me, even makes me sick when I think about it. I have no doubt in my mind that I would jump at any chance that offers itself to me, if you’re me I’m wondering what would you do since I’m lost and I think this is a decisive moment in my life right now that could change my future

This question requires you to be in my shoes I know but do your best, context is: this country is corrupted by war, family is unsupportive, you’re young and sociable (I can’t speak about my intelligence without sounding idiotic)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'd venture out and see more if I can when I'm still in my prime mentally and physically. Do it before I get old and make sure I don't get killed / go to jail.

I'm about to hit 40 in a couple of years (my memory is getting worse, not as smart as I was and not as fit as I was 10 years ago) thinking back this is probably a choice I won't regret (versus the alternative of being trapped in a shell) but I don't know about you.

·
Registered
ENTP type 8w5
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I still think being 40 years old is young man, if you still have that urge don’t bury it down, things change in a moment why shouldn’t you

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm married things do become a bit different but I made my choice fully aware what it would mean to me.

You on the other hand can do things differently.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts