Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This section feels too serious at the moment so I thought we needed a funny things to think about thread :happy:

What do you think the first person who discovered these things was thinking or doing at the time?

Smoking
Part burning wood (making charcoal)
Drinking cows milk
Beating milk (making butter)
Leaving milk to go off (making cheese)
Making cheese go mouldy (blue cheese)

If you know the real answer please don't post it, this is for funny guesses!

Oh, and feel free to add more random things :crazy:

·
Registered
391 Posts
I've always thought the Native Americans probably used tobacco as fuel in their campfires. When they went away, they missed it (because they were addicted), so they started carrying it with them, but it wasn't practical to carry so much to burn in daily bonfires, so they decided it was the smoke they missed, and concentrated it to smoke in a pipe. Nobody told me this, and I have no idea if it's true, but it makes sense to me.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Smoking - Wow...I can be like a dragon...awesome!
Part burning wood (making charcoal) - It seems sexily HOT.
Drinking cows milk - I think that somebody played some role games and tried how it feels like to be a calf!
Beating milk (making butter) - somebody was mad at milk....
Leaving milk to go off (making cheese) - somebody was still mad at milk and tried to ignore it...
Making cheese go mouldy (blue cheese) - "Mould in hell!"

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
Smoking-(i imagine it started with a field burning)"oh shit oh shit fire is everywhere..buuuutt man that aight i'm jsut so chill..
Part burning wood (making charcoal)this is pretty warm-i like it
Drinking cows milk this is the next best thing to my mum's titties!
Beating milk (making butter)they were venting there anger
Leaving milk to go off (making cheese)distracted by sex
Making cheese go mouldy (blue cheese)distracted by sex

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Dude, agricultural society was a bad idea. It provided the framework for so much disease and obesity and *shudders*

Reactions: suicidal_orange

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Smoking - I wonder what it wold feel like to try and eat that?
Part burning wood (making charcoal) - It didn't burn all the way DAMN IT,oh maybe we could use that
Drinking cows milk - Person one:it's liquid I wonder if you could drink it
Person two: Dare you!
Person one: Alright,hey doesn't taste that bad try it.
Beating milk (making butter) - I hate you God damit How could you Ugh!
Leaving milk to go off (making cheese) - Just leave it!
Making cheese go mouldy (blue cheese) who cares keep it there.

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
Smoking Was trying to impress a girl/convince the village they were a messenger of the God's (look this won't hurt, I'll just inhale these fumes)

Part burning wood (making charcoal) Probably happened on accident from cooking/warmth fire or saw results of a natural fire & decided to replicate. Sorry not funny.

Drinking cows milk desperation

Beating milk (making butter) OCD tendencies, stirred it once, couldn't stop

Leaving milk to go off (making cheese) Depression, never threw their milk out, too depressed to go get other food, curled up on prehistoric couch (probably a slab of rock), woke up and thought 'fuck it, it's all congealed and weird but hey maybe it's good', ate cheese on couch slab and went back to sleep with cheese crumbs everywhere

Making cheese go mouldy (blue cheese) A more serious version of the previous

1 - 11 of 11 Posts