Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,400 Posts
I would say one word - - -> "Hi." ..... and then see if God said something back or if God just.... stared at me. If God does not say something back, I gotta tell you....I'm going to be highly pissed off.

If God does say something back to me after my "Hi." I would probably ask this question - - -> "How you doing?" or "How are things going?" I honestly would be interested in the answer.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
God, please make valium grow on trees, and while you're at it, remove any form of physical addiction attached to it.

Reactions: LadyJava

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
I would say one word - - -> "Hi." ..... and then see if God said something back or if God just.... stared at me. If God does not say something back, I gotta tell you....I'm going to be highly pissed off.

If God does say something back to me after my "Hi." I would probably ask this question - - -> "How you doing?" or "How are things going?" I honestly would be interested in the answer.
YouTube - Friends - Joey's "How You Doin'..?"

·
Super Moderator
11,506 Posts
I feel that God does appear everyday before us in the disguise of good human beings! Hey, what do you think? Does He not?
Yes, love comes from within.

·
Banned
2,009 Posts
*Thump God on the head* "Idiot, if this is your idea of perfection, -I- could've done better!"

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Would not the answer to any of those questions be the answer to all of them?

·
Banned
1,261 Posts
I would ask him if the dryer really eats sock or if he's been playing a really sick joke on me all my life.
I have been an appliance repairman. Rarely does a dryer actually ever eat a sock. Mostly I've pulled out lots and lots of coins, buttons, and bobby pins!
God didn't invent dryers, man did. Next time buy a MAYTAG.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I have been an appliance repairman. Rarely does a dryer actually ever eat a sock. Mostly I've pulled out lots and lots of coins, buttons, and bobby pins!
God didn't invent dryers, man did. Next time buy a MAYTAG.
I, in fact, own a MAYTAG. :crazy:

·
Registered
914 Posts
Every now and then God slips me a business card just to let me know he's there.
Example: I taught Sunday School to some unruly 6th graders. One gal was sweet and cooperative, she sort of made up for all the others.
I went to a party way on the other end of the metro area. While Ice Skating, I went down and parted one eyebrow, thus was on my way to the ER. I got there and I did not like the doctor who was assigned to work on me. I prayed about it. I told God that I would accept this doctor as I had no choice, but I'd really appreciate it if he could do better. The doctor returned and apologized that he would be required to work on another patient, and would that be okay?
I allowed as it would be fine. In came the new doctor who was everything I could have asked for in terms of warmth and professionalism. Turns out the was the uncle of my favorite Sunday School student.
That, to me, was a Business Card from God.
Best Wishes!
Digger
:cool:

1 - 20 of 69 Posts