Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know from a guy's point of view what turns us on. Many are different. Ladies, what are some things that turn you on. I have a sense of it but I want to hear it from you and not assume anything.

Thanks.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure...the underlined.
Oh why I can't say that I tried as it was an honest mistake, and I must fully confess and come entirely clean or else I would be undone.

In all honesty though, thank you for the delicious feedback! I haven't felt this excited since I saw a pulsing star explode in slow motion on youtube.

Any other words that might ignite the fires of vesta?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Girls ... Ladies... What is a turn on for us. We like touch... Sensual touch, and sometimes aggressive touch. Like to be ...princess and the only one you thinking of at the moment. We like to be kissed, touched, and sucked in the right places. Sometimes to be called "your little slut" or sometimes handcuffed, tied and a lot of you needing and wanting us.
We need you to take the time and effort to want to make us get wet, make us cum, and Want us to have one hella N orgasm!!!
You have to show us you want and need us... We have to know that you are so turned on by our talk, eyes, panties, ass, legs, nipples, tits, Or pussy... Whatever it maybe ...we need to know and we could make your head spin!!

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 using Tapatalk

·
Code Cracked
8,919 Posts
Oh why I can't say that I tried as it was an honest mistake, and I must fully confess and come entirely clean or else I would be undone.
The almost making me believe it...

smirks

In all honesty though, thank you for the delicious feedback! I haven't felt this excited since I saw a pulsing star explode in slow motion on youtube.

Any other words that might ignite the fires of vesta?
The weaving of words and sweet humbleness in your delivery.

I have read your poems...

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
3,456 Posts
Someone could moan or whisper utter jibberish to me and I'd probably find it tingly.

·
Registered
INTP
5,268 Posts
I once said "I'm like a robot" and it was the most hilarious turn off ever.

She commented on my stamina and ability to just keep going without finishing early. So I jokingly said I'm like a robot. We used to kind of chat casually while sexing. It was quite nice. Anyway I said I'm like a robot and she found it a hilarious turn-off. We kept going though. Yay.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts