Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
A typical ESFP. You want to feel like you're worth something, you go out and make yourself noticed, and you're very charming.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Omg I know an ESFP type 3 loll. He's really cool to be around and everyone loves him except TJs (I swear to god only TJs this is not an exaggeration xD). He's extremely ambitious and can be one track minded. I honestly don't know why he's so interested in his goals considering how much he lives in the moment (maybe he's ENFP? Maybe you're ENFP?).

He's either super energetic and bouncing off the walls rapping about toast or sleeps. All the girls from what I've seen think he's cute, even an INTJ. But he rarely, if not, never notices this. He's so built on his goals that sometimes he ignores things like this. And he's incredibly interested in knowledge and logic. I've never seen someone so inquisitive like him. Plus he indulges in food so much you'd swear he should be fat, until you notice him running around the way he does.

He says at home, he's a lot different though. He can sometimes get depressed and listen to spanish music? Idk he's weird lol but he does that and plays games a lot. It's really strange because he's so popular but he ignores people sometimes. Though he talks a lot and when he does talk, he's really fun, funny, and/or kind.

On the bad side though, he thinks way too fast and makes a lot of mistakes. And he can only accomplish a lot of small tasks rather than one big task so he'd need to divide that up. Then he doesn't plan out his goals very often either, so sh*t if I know how he'll accomplish them. And, as I said before, he has a one track mind, so he's that one guy that'll ignore you because he's doing something right now, even if it's just in his head thinking about w/e. Plus the depression thing I was talking about. Idk too much about that though.

Overall, he's a happy go lucky and intellectual person with many practical dreams, but far from wise and focused. Even if he were not to accomplish these dreams, which I don't think he will tbh, he'll still probably be the same carefree person he is today.

·
Registered
Ancient Atlantis
88 Posts
I am the esfp type 3 lol,
Omg I know an ESFP type 3 loll. He's really cool to be around and everyone loves him except TJs (I swear to god only TJs this is not an exaggeration xD). He's extremely ambitious and can be one track minded. I honestly don't know why he's so interested in his goals considering how much he lives in the moment (maybe he's ENFP? Maybe you're ENFP?).

He's either super energetic and bouncing off the walls rapping about toast or sleeps. All the girls from what I've seen think he's cute, even an INTJ. But he rarely, if not, never notices this. He's so built on his goals that sometimes he ignores things like this. And he's incredibly interested in knowledge and logic. I've never seen someone so inquisitive like him. Plus he indulges in food so much you'd swear he should be fat, until you notice him running around the way he does.

He says at home, he's a lot different though. He can sometimes get depressed and listen to spanish music? Idk he's weird lol but he does that and plays games a lot. It's really strange because he's so popular but he ignores people sometimes. Though he talks a lot and when he does talk, he's really fun, funny, and/or kind.

On the bad side though, he thinks way too fast and makes a lot of mistakes. And he can only accomplish a lot of small tasks rather than one big task so he'd need to divide that up. Then he doesn't plan out his goals very often either, so sh*t if I know how he'll accomplish them. And, as I said before, he has a one track mind, so he's that one guy that'll ignore you because he's doing something right now, even if it's just in his head thinking about w/e. Plus the depression thing I was talking about. Idk too much about that though.

Overall, he's a happy go lucky and intellectual person with many practical dreams, but far from wise and focused. Even if he were not to accomplish these dreams, which I don't think he will tbh, he'll still probably be the same carefree person he is today.
I am really really relate to this yes. he sounds like me alot, I dont really care about people really do say about my appearance and I do aware that I'm not ugly as how I always feel like I am because people tend to compliment my appearance. people don't know whether I am depressed or not. they literally just dont care either because u seem like a happy person which isn't. and yeah, TJs make me uncomfortable though yikes uhhh tbh, can't stand their judging appearance. but Love for all types!! I tried to fit in with them ppl

1 - 6 of 6 Posts