Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever thought of imagining different scenarios? What do you think would make this life a living hell for us NTs.

Injustice and people spouting nonsense without logic/thinking makes me sick. 'Bout you guys?

·
Registered
4,548 Posts

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
I don't know. Having an ichneumon wasp lay eggs in my brain? Nah. That's too simple. It needs to be something existential. Something Kafkaesque...
I'll get back to you!

Reactions: NowakiSelf

·
Registered
479 Posts
When computers take over the world.

Or aliens.

Depends on what comes first. Most likely the computers because we're advancing technology at such a fast pace.

That could be a dream come true for a few people...

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
Completely failing at my goals (especially if they relate to my financial future) would completely trash my sanity.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Being unintelligent comparing to others, not having any kind of support and being surrounded by injustice, corruption and hypocrisy.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
@starscream430 that sure is scary. Most of the time, I have a hard time taking the initiative. You know because gambling isn't really my thing.
Indeed! There's nothing worse than guessing your odds than knowing them for certain when it comes to important situations in life :shocked:.

·
Registered
3,053 Posts
@starscream430 But sometimes there are instances when we should take a leap of faith. It's the only way out. Haha
That is also true! Life is funny like that: sometimes you gamble and win...or gamble and lose :dry:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Getting stuck on a long haul flight without a book, sat beside a endless small talker and the only inflight movie is an Adam Sandler remake of some "classic" french farce.

"I'd like 9 bloody marys immediately, please"

·
Registered
205 Posts
Being locked in absolute isolation - either here in life or beyond.
I need people. I don't do well with long periods devoid interaction of some sort.

·
MOTM May 2014
7,026 Posts
Just heard to news about the Liberian man in Texas with a confirmed case of Ebola. Apparently he's been in contact with ~80 people since getting symptoms and some of them are school kids.

I must sat that's pretty high up on the list - to find out that my kids have been in contact with a person with a deadly and highly contagious desease. Freakin' terrifying! Texas doesn't feel far away enough from Kentucky right now.
The potential death of my kids in general is a thought I bury deeply as soon as it pops up.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Being stuck on an island with a bunch of people who think they're super-smart, but they are in fact, not. Oh, and without the internet.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts