Personality Cafe banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Superego types: Will still hold on to their sense of morality for a bit at first. Eventually, Cp6s will rage and try to bring people together. 1s would likely commit suicide. 2s will go hysterical (disintegration to 8). Phobic Sixes will either be exploited, or get themselves into deep shit (disintegration to 3).

8w7 and 7w8: Make life hell for everyone else

3s: Since money won't really matter anymore, they'd probably try to find some way to get into positions of power.

4s and 9w8s: Will ride off into the sunset and live out their dreams while somehow avoiding all of the rabid Id types

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
1s: Would join more cults or become cult leaders to maintain a semblance of self-righteous control, among the chaotic sinners

2s: Would either volunteer their time to caring for all the people who are now experiencing endless crises, or be the assistants to all the crime lords. Or profess their undying love and become stalkers of the people who can no longer get restraining orders against the "well-meaning" harassment.

3s: Would make profit by taking advantage through scams, just like you said.

4s: Would graffiti everything with their brilliant "art" and "statements", also Four SX would also become stalkers but in a much darker and creepier way. Fours would just be overall really creepy I think. They would also form a lot of extremist counter movements.

5s: Would try to get away from it all, go live in the mountains or on an island, or make their own little community bubbles where things are still efficient and make sense. Also they would hack more computers, mess with systems, and obtain and leak information.

6s: Would mostly stay the same but would make sacrifices in return for the protection of the mafia. Also yes they'd be the ones to occasionally steal snacks, or other things as needed. Also probably deal drugs, but not take them. CP Sixes would also steal but on a bigger level, things like cars. Though I guess without authority CP Sixes wouldn't have as much to rebel against.

7s: Lots and lots of drugs that they got from the P Sixes. Grand Theft Auto. They would always speed and race their cars and cause horrible wrecks all the time. They too would steal lots of food, on a more regular basis, as well as electronic devices and condoms. Also purchase the services of many prostitutes. Or pimp them out.

8s: Similar to 7s but they would cause the car wrecks because of road rage, not because they were having fun racing. Also would be responsible for most brawls along with CP Sixes. They would orchestrate dog fights and reign terror often.

9s: They would go about business as usual and maybe kill persistent salesmen/con-artists/3s and stalkers/2s/4s who wouldn't leave them alone.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As far as looting goes: Id types and cp6s will get to all of the good shit first, ego types will get a satisfying amount, superego types will get the scraps.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
1- We would would do the same things that we already do in a world where many of the laws are unethical or ineffective. We would live according to our values and encourage those around us to treat others fairly and kindly. Maybe we would lead non-violent resistance movements against any malicious groups who were trying to take advantage of the situation.

2- They'd probably try to find a cooperative community based on sharing resources and responsibilities. Perhaps they would follow the fours out to the forests.

3- They'd probably try to become the new leaders, or if this seemed impractical, they might attempt to form an alliance with the eights.

4- They'd go live in the woods like a band of nomadic hippies, living sustainably off the land in isolation, and they would finally be free and happy. They would continue to pursue their passions and share their special skills.

5- They'd likely be exactly the same as they are now, just doing whatever they consider the most rational and convenient.

6- They'd probably start stockpiling any resources that might be in short supply, and might come up with a plan for making sure nobody they care about goes hungry or is hurt in a worst case scenario.

7-They'd probably do pretty much anything they ever wanted to do that might have gotten them in trouble before.

8- They would attempt to reestablish order by making and enforcing new rules.

9- They would probably try to hide somewhere, perhaps with the sixes or fours, or they would just watch to see what happened before getting involved with any new colonies that would form.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
7w6s: Will loot a bunch of shit and live it up
in other words, pretty much what we do already :cool:

alternatively, I could see several 7s becoming vigilante justice fighters for several reasons
1) 7s typically have a strong sense of pride/integrity (it's hard to notice, but it's definitely there and it's not emphasized enough in descriptions)
2) it would be fun as hell
3) most 7s have a soft spot for innocent children
4) seeing people being controlled usually pisses them the fuck off
5) seeing themselves as a heroic knight of justice would stroke the 7's ego :cool:
^many 1s and 8s would also likely become vigilantes

·
Registered
334 Posts
Awesome topic!

1: Those who manage to survive the starting psychical collapse would try to finally make true their once utopic ideal on a scale which depends on the subtype (family or society)

2: Would finally be at ease with so many frantic people to help!

3: Will quickly look around them and join any winning party

4: Would react in the most different way from any of the surroundings, trying to suggest a non venal chance for the future

5: Would just hide and look for someone they can trust to share complementary competences to survive

6: P: look from a corner what the heck is going on, then try to unite the group by creating a new enemy (probably other groups)
CP: would blame these who make decisions (yeah nothing new!)
SO: will probably be the most motivated (with social 1s) to build a new society based on true valors

7: Sx and So: Would at last do all the sh*it they've always dreamed to do but couldn't because of stupid restrictive laws! WOHOOO!
Sp: will try to do the best for themselves and their family, fencing their territory from any other person

8: Sp: "THIS IS MY PLACE, GO FU*K YOURSELF SOMEWHERE ELSE"
So: "ok guys, I'm leading, you obey and the world will be better for everyone. Now stfu and do your job"
Sx: will emotionally destroy every hesitant weak being to show him how this world isn't ok anymore for him

9: Will try to integrate into some non belligerent group, possibly in some corner of the world

·
Banned
1,896 Posts
I'm a 6w7 and I'd either freak out or try to create a group dedicated to getting rid of the injustice that would be caused by the lack of laws.

·
Banned
701 Posts
As far as looting goes: Id types and cp6s will get to all of the good shit first, ego types will get a satisfying amount, superego types will get the scraps.
damn true. i always get the good stuff.

i found myself in a situation something like it in real life once. i was in a city where there were mass protests going on. it went right into the night, happened right in downtown area and the masses just broke into the stores, bars, restaurants, etc that were there in downtown. Armani boutique was there and it got completely cleaned out. alcohol was taken from the bars etc. i was ca 1-2 miles away from the epicenter of the thing at the time. i knew what was going on, i knew there was a mass riot happening and they were busting into the stores and i just stayed the hell away from it. it was a European city no less, a completely civilized world. and it was ugly. i hate any kinds of mass gatherings, riots, whatever. if i had been in the middle of it when it happened, if i'd suddenly found myself in front of say that Armani boutique windows busted in and a chance to go and take whatever i wanted, i wouldn't do it and i didn't do it. i want no part in shit like that.

edit: i would have enjoyed manning the water cannon they used to get the masses under control there, though.

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
ESTJ, I AM the law-- oh wait, you meant enneagram type. Nevermind then. ;)

Reactions: Animal

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
@spectralsparrow

That was a great post, overall! But, as the former recipient of a Type 2 lover turned stalker's oh-so-well-meaning harassment, I have to say this is one of the funniest things I have read in a while:

2s: Would either volunteer their time to caring for all the people who are now experiencing endless crises, or be the assistants to all the crime lords. Or profess their undying love and become stalkers of the people who can no longer get restraining orders against the "well-meaning" harassment.
LMFAO :laughing:
Bravo!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts