Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Modeled after the thread in the ENTP forum.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Each would go their own way over the lonely plains.
Actually I think INFP's would probably join together more readily than that. We may be loners but we are actually pretty people drawn when you let us be. I think a group of kindred spirits together on the African plains would become a force of support and survival, plus with all the books we read one of us is bound to have done some research on survival skills...

·
Registered
917 Posts
we'd form a plan to create a fire and gather food then get started

after many hours we'd stop and look proudly at our half built shelter then remember what we were ment to be doing and head off to find something to write down what we were ment to be doing with, after several more hours we'd return with a large collection of interesting and pretty objects having forgotten what we went to look for.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts

relevant questions:

1. Did the plane explode on contact? If so, I suspect we would die.
2. Where in Africa? If it was anywhere near a city... one which is fairly politically stable... after recovering I imagine lots of us would go to our nations' consulates.

(I'm becoming too practical in my old age)

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
I know we wouldn't make the news. Not sure anyone would know we're gone for awhile. : ) But, it might be an adventure for us!

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'd be ecstatic to stay, and fulfil that latent dream, of breaking away, living in harmony with the nature, around a bonfire, secluded from civilization, and not worrying about the next day. For about ten minutes. Then I'd realize that I have an Internet addiction, and head away in the direction of the nearest city.

But what I want to know is, where was the plane heading? Is there a secret INFP world domination conference I wasn't invited to?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Modeled after the thread in the ENTP forum.
Lol. I'm glad people have appreciated my ridiculous thread. Haha. Africa out of all the possibilities. I was thinking of a deserted island at first, but then I wasn't sure how that would be interpreted. When I think of a deserted island I think of two things: A sand situation with palm trees, or a jungle with monkeys. I felt like Africa might have both so I chose Africa. Haha. This makes me laugh.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Write a poem in the sand on the beach and let the tide was it away... Like a Tibetan mandala.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts