Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While you guys seem pretty strong, I think it would be very easy to make the wrong move and make you angry. I don't like offending anyone so I want to know what would be offensive or humiliating you to you guys? What is it that bugs you about other types?

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Slander and bringing up dirt publicly. Aim for their reputation. When it comes to their "logic".. well typically they can get support from the crowd even if their logic sucks, so it's better to aim for personal things. (You can attack their logic when nobody else is around, but they won't be humiliated per se.. they might even thank you for opening their mind.)

·
Registered
337 Posts
I've been with my ESTJ for a long time, and I can't recall ever having seen him get embarrassed about anything. I have a SIL who loves to blurt out embarrassing questions in front of large groups of people just to see what kind of reaction she gets. And she can't even embarrass him. He doesn't really care what people think, so he just blows it off and moves on.
I have to say it's one of the qualities I admire in him. He's rather unshakeable.

·
Registered
🌈🎹☮INFJ 666 sx/sp🇺🇸💃🏻💋
3,037 Posts
In the 13 years we've been together, I don't think I've ever seen my husband really embarrassed. He usually shakes things off pretty well.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Considering the lack of responses from ESTJ's one could assume here isn't anything...
Or the opposite is showing by them not participating in this thread?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Considering the lack of responses from ESTJ's one could assume here isn't anything...
Or the opposite is showing by them not participating in this thread?
Them not responding is very confusing to me. It would seem like something gets to them. I work with an ESTJ and it would help to know what mistakes to avoid while working with him.

·
Registered
115 Posts
To whatever ESTJ reading this. I will show good will and go first. And I won't hold back on myself. Let see what I can come up with...

Caught while masturbating
Proven completely wrong in front of 'everyone'
Acute diarrhea in public space
Sleep talking naughty things

Yes, those would humiliate me. Crap, only 4 but hey, weren't they humiliating?
And remember, I come in peace.:wink:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
To whatever ESTJ reading this. I will show good will and go first. And I won't hold back on myself. Let see what I can come up with...

You made me laugh with that list. This ESTJ I work with I have had to prove him wrong several times. He just keeps talking non stop and some of the things he says is just not correct. Opps. I did not man to humulate him. :blushed:

·
Registered
🌈🎹☮INFJ 666 sx/sp🇺🇸💃🏻💋
3,037 Posts

I know my husband well enough to know how he would respond to all of those.

1) Would probably laugh about it.
2) Would never admit he was wrong, or even if he did it wouldn't embarrass him.
3) would probably laugh about this one as well.
4) would be upset that I didn't wake up him to take him up on it.:tongue:

I'm not saying that there is nothing that would embarrass him, but I just haven't found it......YET!! lol

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know my husband well enough to know how he would respond to all of those.

1) Would probably laugh about it.
2) Would never admit he was wrong, or even if he did it wouldn't embarrass him.
3) would probably laugh about this one as well.
4) would be upset that I didn't wake up him to take him up on it.:tongue:

I'm not saying that there is nothing that would embarrass him, but I just haven't found it......YET!! lol
WOW are these guys tough as nails! Where do I find one? So offending one accidentally is nothing we should be concerned about?

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Pretty much. The most offensive thing you can do to us is attack something we care about. Our religion, our family, friends, etc... Be very careful. We get insanely creative when we retaliate.
AND ESTJ! Thank you for answering. Would you retaliate if I did something accidentally? I would never do anything to be offensive on purpose. And if I did offend you in some way how would I know that you were offended? I just want to learn to get along.

·
Registered
707 Posts
We have pretty big mouths, so you would know if you did something out of line. If it's an accident and you appologize, I myself would be over it. Most of the healthy ESTJ's would as well. Again, we are pretty good at letting you know if you've offended us. No retaliation is necessary if its an honest mistake and we're pretty good at deciphering. :) We are nice people IRL. Just blunt and to the point on the interwebs.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We have pretty big mouths, so you would know if you did something out of line. If it's an accident and you appologize, I myself would be over it. Most of the healthy ESTJ's would as well. Again, we are pretty good at letting you know if you've offended us. No retaliation is necessary if its an honest mistake and we're pretty good at deciphering. :) We are nice people IRL. Just blunt and to the point on the interwebs.
That is good to know. I never mean to offend people so I try to learn as much as the personality types as possible. Thanks for clearing this one up for me.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
Slander and bringing up dirt publicly. Aim for their reputation. When it comes to their "logic".. well typically they can get support from the crowd even if their logic sucks, so it's better to aim for personal things. (You can attack their logic when nobody else is around, but they won't be humiliated per se.. they might even thank you for opening their mind.)
that's too complicated just make a personal attack right from the off, why bother with needless things

just call them fat or ugly, it's old but effective it reminds them about the time they were children and everyone hated them, oh wait that was me, well I'm sure you can find something obvious quickly

1 - 20 of 44 Posts