staring at you with her makeup smeared,
pointing a loaded .45 magnum at your balls,
and saying, "I thought we would be together"

"FOREVER."

"But baby," you say.
"Put the gun down and we can be."
"Just, just don't do anything rash."

"I can't let you talk me out of this, honey."
We're past that point in our relationship now.
The only way for us to be together now
is through death.
It will be soooo romantic."

"I think we should see other people?"

"Oh, you're so silly, honey. I think I'll shoot you in the right testicle first."

·
Registered
317 Posts
A bigger ENTP? I don't know.
Actually, this is true to some extent -- another ENTP who is stronger, smarter, more attractive, and an enemy. The other ENTP will find it a worthwhile challenge to fight me as much as I would he. I do think, though, that both myself and the other ENTP may eventually decide to become friends instead unless the fight's for greater, diametrically-opposed purposes.

I'm not very intimidated by much of anything else though. Not of death or failure. Not even women -- they're more of a source of charm and annoyance, but women are easy to figure out if one first accepts that they can't be "figured out" in the orthodox sense.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Actually, this is true to some extent -- another ENTP who is stronger, smarter, more attractive, and an enemy. The other ENTP will find it a worthwhile challenge to fight me as much as I would he. I do think, though, that both myself and the other ENTP may eventually decide to become friends instead unless the fight's for greater, diametrically-opposed purposes.

I'm not very intimidated by much of anything else though. Not of death or failure. Not even women -- they're more of a source of charm and annoyance, but women are easy to figure out if one first accepts that they can't be "figured out" in the orthodox sense.
Wait you're intimidated by superiors? If you're acknowledging someone as a superior then I guess you deserve to be intimidated?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Wait you're intimidated by superiors? If you're acknowledging someone as a superior then I guess you deserve to be intimidated?
Deserve to be, maybe.. but will not ever show it :p

I find INTJs intimidating, but in a sexy way.

Hmmm.. a room full of STJs, the vastness of space, and fire ants.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I'd probably be lying if I said nothing intimidates me, but I try not to let fear control my life. I get anxious over some stuff, but I deal with it. In my books "intimidate" means fear/discomfort caused by something/someone that leads to avoidance on a debilitating level.

Maybe I'm painting a rosier picture of myself than I really am, but I am kind of a junkie for desensitizing myself to things which other people would consider "intimidating". Loud, arrogant, brash people I actually enjoy being around, whereas a lot of people find these types to intimidating.

·
Banned
492 Posts
Interesting. This thread makes me think about what a neurotic ENTP may act like. I wont lie, i have anxiety issues, that are weird. I would say that I am intimidated by people who I see to be smarter than I am...obviously doesn't happen often, since im such a fuckin genius HO HO HOOO!

Who do I see as smarter than me? Other ENTPs, who WIN THINGS. I knew this one ENTP who was in my ethics class last year, and he won some award for a debate or something. I remember he would always talk to the extremely socially uncomfortable INTP professor.

But i wasnt intimidated by him. Maybe i am intimidated by ENTJ douchebags....like my history professor my first year...He was extremely narcissistic and insulted people during class. We werent allowed to email him "stupid" questions, and when people did email him things like "whens the next test, or what is due on this day" he would go out of his way to say that he received an email by a certain person, and that he replied with 2 words, that i still dont know what are...At the beginning of every class, everyone was required to be reading an article of the NY times as he walked into the classroom.

All of my psychology professors talk shit about him, indirectly of course.

·
Banned
111 Posts
Can you guys explain to me why you find that women are intimidating? . u.; I guess I get the idea of a relationship (or initiating a relationship, continuing, commitment, etc.) intimidating, but why women specifically?

...Is it the laughing girls?

Reactions: Adriana

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Biological Weapons.

As for women, I'm assuming it's because women are crazy. Ask any xxTx male. They're crazy :O

·
Banned
111 Posts
Biological Weapons.

As for women, I'm assuming it's because women are crazy. Ask any xxTx male. They're crazy :O
Sorry, I just don't see it. Nope. I'm totally rational.

I'm really mellow and relaxed, all the time. I don't ever really let my emotions get out of hand, you know?

1 - 20 of 117 Posts