Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
A room full of ENFPs.

I would chew my own arm off if it somehow enabled me to escape.

·
Banned
2,020 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I would love to have fold out machetes just in case I get stuck in a room full of aura reading crystal bearing hippies who want to touch me or hold hands and chant....
My INFJ ex forced me to do that on a regular basis.

I'm pretty adaptable, and apart from things like being brutally tortured by the Mexican mafia, there is not a whole lot. I just block it out.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I would do anything to avoid:

Wearing a dress
Touching bugs, especially roaches
Eating onions, or tomatoes
Going anywhere near a youth group
Being tickled, unless the situation is under my control

Ugh seriously, that's all i could think of for the moment being. :crying:

·
Registered
287 Posts
Making a decision about where to go and eat when I'd really rather stay at home and cook the perfectly-fine food we have in the house.

I would do anything to avoid listening to a play-by-play narrative of a football game delivered by an overly friendly, likely drunk, sports fan.
If I want a recap of a game I'll download the 90 second version, thank you.

Besides, I really only enjoy listening to sports during the World Cup.

A room full of ENFPs.
Are you sure? I was at such lovely party last night, with so many ENFPs.

Working in customer service or in sales.
My job's description has changed. Apparently I'm now focused on 'Customer Service Excellence'.

I made a vow after trial job as a Sales Assistant that I'd rather kill someone for money than ever sell things again.

I would love to have fold out machetes just in case I get stuck in a room full of aura reading crystal bearing hippies who want to touch me or hold hands and chant....
Are you sure I can't interested you in the Healing Circle they have at the Sunday Markets?

having my heartbroken.....:crying: a lil late now
It's happened, and there's a better than average chance it'll happen again. :mellow:

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have to second calling someone on the phone. I hate phone calls. I hate having to make one, and I hate getting them. They are rude, impersonal and intrusive. Texting, email, and talking in person are much better forms of communication.

·
Registered
82 Posts
id go with the phone thing as well, i prefer talking in person where i can tell if a person has the idea or not easily

·
Banned
5,026 Posts
So many things.
But the big one is my parents. Particularly my mother.

137 Posts
I suppose emotions, I could really do without them honestly as I'm sure some of us here agree with.
Personally I wish I could have my brain and have it placed in a robotic shell so I don't have to deal with so much crap. So much emotional response and likewise are related to sensory which I don't care for, so I figure that by removing my humanity and human appearance I can numb a good portion of my emotions out. And it would further push away people and their interest, (which is far and nonexistent to begin with anyways.)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Another friggin heartbreak (can't handle anymore of those, lemme tell ya)

ESFJs, Unhealthy Enneagram 2's and 8's

Manipulative, vindictive, puerile, dishonest, selfish, and willfully stupid people

Public attention

Rap

Unrequited love

Overwhelming emotions

Parent-teacher conferences

--And last, but certainly not least:

Nausea, explosive diarrhea, and hemorrhoids /snicker

Jomama

INTJ
Enneagram 5w6 SO/SP/SX
RCOEI, Inquisitive

1 - 20 of 58 Posts