Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is like an all time question, but its still fun to answer. XD. As for me, I'll probably spend it by doing things without discretion. :D, and many many other things.

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
I'd laugh at the diagnosis, a lot of doctors said "You'll never walk again" when I broke my legs, now I highly doubt anyone would even notice I broke it.

..Aside for this one scar in my legs.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I would do as many things as physically possible. Honesty I'd probably flip out. it would get pretty manic...

·
Banned
613 Posts
I’d look for ways to get an extension.

But if you really have only 24 hrs to go, you’ll probably be on painkillers, intravenous and a respirator so you’d have much fewer choices. Maybe tell your wife & family what to do with your stuff. . .

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'd like to say two girls at the same time, but i tried that pickup line before and the bitches dont believe me (._. ). So i'll go with my second option of black tar heroin.

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
Oh, fuck, that's an awesome idea. I'd do all the drugs that I wouldn't normally touch, since I'd be dying anyway.

I think I'd have a giant orgy of sex, drugs destruction, and philosophy. Awww yeah! :wink:

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
But if there was no other way, and I'd actually be physically able to...

I'd climb Mt. Everest, or just chill in some beach somewhere.
...Maybe burn random things while naked and wearing a mask, with mardi gras beads... Always wanted to do that.

Or just do a normal day, which while not what I stated above, is pretty close, I mean I wasn't the one naked, there was a hill, and beads were on the ground.

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,867 Posts
I'd probably sleep in.

The idea is to be doing enough now, right now, so that if you got that news tomorrow you wouldn't sit there and distress over all the things you hadn't done.

I mean there's a list of 3 billion things I would still like to do but for the most part I do what I want on a regular basis so I would be distressed over the idea of leaving, but not over the idea of never having lived. There was a time when I would have but I changed that and made choices in life that included doing what I want and screwing anything that tried to get in my way.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts