Personality Cafe banner

What would you do when the world is about to end?

• save myself

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • save my friends and family

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • save everyone except for myself and my friends and family

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Relax, nothing bad is going to happen. Right?

Votes: 22 40.7%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The world is about to end, what would you choose? If you decide to save yourself, everyone would die. If you decide to save your friends and family, everyone else in the world would die. If you decide to save everyone in the world, you and your friends and family would die. If you decide to relax and do nothing, nobody would be saved.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
hmmm not logical but save friends and family, its sounds like less work tbh, i mean what would i have to do to save the rest of the world? something like in 24?

·
Registered
557 Posts
Relax. What's so bad about the end of the world? It no big deal.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
How can you save yourself if the world is going to end? Where will you go? Mars? This just doesn't make any sense whatsoever. And even if you survived, what's left? Absolutely nothing...

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I'd hate to force my family and friends to be the only humans in a post-apocalyptic world. I also wouldn't like to live in one myself. Choosing to save everyone BUT my friends and family is just retarded.

I say kill everyone. We'll all be dead so it doesn't really matter anyway.

·
Banned
14,801 Posts
Friends and family, through pure instinct, there would be no stopping me.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Survival of the species trumps the survival of myself, my friends, or family. I am unsure whether my friends and family together would be a viable population to ensure survival, either in total number or in survival know-how.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts