Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just based on these elements of their enneagram type... I just want to hear your personal interpretations!

·
Boaz & Jachin
Верховная Жрица ENTJ · LSE · VLEF
14,916 Posts
Soft and kind with others, and romantic and idealistic with their partner.

Reactions: fishflutter

·
Host
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ ♂
18,480 Posts
Just based on these elements of their enneagram type... I just want to hear your personal interpretations!
Not sure. I'd have to meet you. Basic impressions are hard for me to form without that. I can tell you that the archetype for this tritype is called: "The Good Samaritan".
Sx /So will mean you tend to be intense and socially open to others. Do you know your MBTI?

Reactions: fishflutter

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure. I'd have to meet you. Basic impressions are hard for me to form without that. I can tell you that the archetype for this tritype is called: "The Good Samaritan".
Sx /So will mean you tend to be intense and socially open to others. Do you know your MBTI?
Yes, I’am an INFJ-T

I am pretty sure it is not a mistype as I thought for a long while that I was an INFP and considered even ISFJ. I had an INFJ friend (who mistyped), that was nothing like so I thought I couldn’t be one... then I realized how much I actually was one underneath all the confusion!

·
Host
18,480 Posts
Yes, I’am an INFJ-T

I am pretty sure it is not a mistype as I thought for a long while that I was an INFP and considered even ISFJ. I had an INFJ friend (who mistyped), that was nothing like so I thought I couldn’t be one... then I realized how much I actually was one underneath all the confusion!
Does the Good Samaritan archetype resonate with you? Keep in mind that the tritypes are always presented in numerical order, so even if you are ultimately a 926 or 962, it will be presented as 269.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Does the Good Samaritan archetype resonate with you? Keep in mind that the tritypes are always presented in numerical order, so even if you are ultimately a 926 or 962, it will be presented as 269.
Yes, I read it up and it really does! Although I’ve changed, a lot, it describes the underlying thing I’ve been throughout my life so far.

·
Registered
INFP, EII-Ne
201 Posts
Have you seen the show Wandavision by any chance ? I think Vision is precisely an INFJ 926 ! Generally, the one persons of this tritype I've meant (partly on here) are very dedicated, empathetic, with a lot of accurate insights too. According to the theory, there can be a little tendency towards passivity with all 6+9 combination but also a lot of adaptability towards others and willingness to meet them halfway and cooperate.

I've dated an INFJ 9 sx too, his empathy and capacity to see through others' point of views were nothing short of marvellous.

There's also this site which provide informations on the enneagram declined by instinctual variant.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Have you seen the show Wandavision by any chance ? I think Vision is precisely an INFJ 926 ! Generally, the one persons of this tritype I've meant (partly on here) are very dedicated, empathetic, with a lot of accurate insights too. According to the theory, there can be a little tendency towards passivity with all 6+9 combination but also a lot of adaptability towards others and willingness to meet them halfway and cooperate.

I've dated an INFJ 9 sx too, his empathy and capacity to see through others' point of views were nothing short of marvellous.

There's also this site which provide informations on the enneagram declined by instinctual variant.

Thank you!! This is really useful

·
Host
18,480 Posts

I was highly impressed with this show. It really was thoughtfully and artfully done. The attention to the story line and character arcs was superb.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts