oh k that was quick; more stuff I'd like to work on:-
1. i'd like to be more perceptive sometimes. i take shit at face value, a lot. a.hell.lot.
2. it'd help my emotional growth to learn forgiveness.
3. i'd like to get better at accepting help when i need it.
4. to handle pain in a timely manner
5. i'd like to be less revenge seeking, which requires a major offense and a person i trusted/respected/loved. i enjoy it immensely. it's addictive but age and experience have taught me that it's unhealthy.
6. i'd like to loosen up my Sp a bit, because i obsessively focus on conquest/acquisition to the detriment of some other areas in my life.
That's about all for now. Growth is what we're here for. So, hope that helps.
I'm way too phlegmatic for my own good. Passion gets passed through my body like a glass of water.
On a related note, I literally forget what it is about things or ideas that made me excited about them. It's more than just feelings too: I can sit down to write an idea and the majority of it (quite often the entire thing) dissipates as I try to organize it into coherent sentences. It's like I have a sense of it, but not the thing itself. Overall it makes me less focused and purposeful than I would like to be.
As a 9 I would like being able to feel what I want more strongly so that I KNOW what I want, and then the ambition to really go after it. Honestly I feel the ambition would come if I could pinpoint what I want, but who knows maybe its lack of ambition thats blocking me from knowing what I want. Either way, I would like both of those.
well ,I want to let go of my anxiety problems which makes my mind blank sometimes ,though so far I somehow manage to come out of it in time but still I don't want to get anxious to start with and also to be less temperamental .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.