Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,540 Posts
I'll get back to you.

-type in sig.

oh k that was quick; more stuff I'd like to work on:-

1. i'd like to be more perceptive sometimes. i take shit at face value, a lot. a.hell.lot.
2. it'd help my emotional growth to learn forgiveness.
3. i'd like to get better at accepting help when i need it.
4. to handle pain in a timely manner
5. i'd like to be less revenge seeking, which requires a major offense and a person i trusted/respected/loved. i enjoy it immensely. it's addictive but age and experience have taught me that it's unhealthy.
6. i'd like to loosen up my Sp a bit, because i obsessively focus on conquest/acquisition to the detriment of some other areas in my life.

That's about all for now. Growth is what we're here for. So, hope that helps.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I'm way too phlegmatic for my own good. Passion gets passed through my body like a glass of water.

On a related note, I literally forget what it is about things or ideas that made me excited about them. It's more than just feelings too: I can sit down to write an idea and the majority of it (quite often the entire thing) dissipates as I try to organize it into coherent sentences. It's like I have a sense of it, but not the thing itself. Overall it makes me less focused and purposeful than I would like to be.

Otherwise, I'm quite happy with my personality.

(See sig for type.)

·
Registered
INTP 874 sx/sp VLEF melancholic
17,126 Posts
I could be kind of a little too much P like. >.> I'm a 3w2.

Reactions: heavydirtysoul

·
Premium Member
6,856 Posts
I wrote something and then was reminded that I dislike writing about myself. So now it's gone.

·
Registered
48 Posts
As a 9 I would like being able to feel what I want more strongly so that I KNOW what I want, and then the ambition to really go after it. Honestly I feel the ambition would come if I could pinpoint what I want, but who knows maybe its lack of ambition thats blocking me from knowing what I want. Either way, I would like both of those.

·
Registered
778 Posts
well ,I want to let go of my anxiety problems which makes my mind blank sometimes ,though so far I somehow manage to come out of it in time but still I don't want to get anxious to start with and also to be less temperamental .

Reactions: heavydirtysoul
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.