Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Banned
710 Posts
I think probably 9w5. Double withdrawn core type for the win! Figuring out my tri-type sounds too crazy though, so I'll stop there. :p

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
I'd probably still pick 7, for my core 6, but for the other fixes maybe:

6w7-8w1-4w2 sx/sx

Reactions: Animal

·
Banned
14,865 Posts

·
Banned
1,701 Posts
9w3 probably.

·
Beer Guardian
ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE Honorary INTJ
15,387 Posts
I understand this probably sounds weird.
I just wanted to know what your enneagram type would be if any wing was possible (for example 1w2, 1w3, 1w4 etc would all be allowed).

For example, I would be a 5w7 or a 5w9.

Thanks

Isn't that the point of tritypes?

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Yeah this whole thing has a certain Ne quality. So I imagine you guys are having a field day.

And that is where my Ni loses all interest.
Cause if something like this isn't connected to the case (Se), why even bother. :wink:

Wh...why bother?! WHY BOTHER? Be... because it COULD be the case. Therefore... Don't you see?!?!! FUN!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hilarious!

I haven't thought of it as puppet master, I usually think of it as "socially strategic."
I'm pretty sure "House, M.D." is the definition for it.

Anyway, I'm a 5w6 with 8 a close secondary. Close enough for a misidentification when I'm perfectly healthy. If I could have that wing, I would take it in a heartbeat. Know everything, and have the will-to-power to enact it. Alas, I am perfectly comfortable sitting in my chair, stroking my white cat, watching the protagonist jump through fiery hoops for my entertainment.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
7w6 9w4 2w8 My guess.

·
Heretic
ESI 9w8 5w4 2w1
10,672 Posts
Wh...why bother?! WHY BOTHER? Be... because it COULD be the case. Therefore... Don't you see?!?!! FUN!
I'm sure you all are amused. :tongue:
For me it only seem like an excercise in frustration.
Lets see we take something that are mostly valid and pretend that one of it's rules can be broken.
Like when I open my door the rules of physics state that it should connect to the hallway outside.
But lets pretend that that rule can be broken. Lets say that it opens to the hard vacuum of space.
So if I'm to take that notion seriously I have to doubt my safety everytime I open it.
Cause I could end up as a boiling waterbag floating around the sun.
Fun times indeed.:frustrating:

In general my link to Se and Ni is so strong that if I make anyone change like you guys do here.
I really lack the will or energy to pretend that the change doesn't have serious consequences.
So if I'm to play your wing game, I imagine what the rule change could entail for me.
In this case all that was specified was that the rules changed giving you the possibility to
have any type as wing. Any type make my combo 9w8 still possible.
It is easier to just imagine that since I'm still me that I still are in that category.
It certainly isn't fun for me to imagine how my type could be different.
Especially since the rule change was so superficially stated.
It gives me no insights to the reality of my neurosis nor would I enjoy the frivolousity
trying to invent a stable pseudo system out of the proposed rule change much.

Lets say that I was 9w5. Why would this be the case?
Why would suddenly my lack of anger direction make me cover in retreated observational fear as an optout?
What would be the real life consequences of such a type?
Have I ever seen anything remotely like that?
If not then I have to just imagine it anyway, and the result would be some messed up dangerous result.
I'm guessing the 9w5 would be so lacking in willingness to deal with the world that it would retreat to a corner
and die there of starvation, because the will to deal with the world isn't present.

You know this was almost fun.:wink:
But damn what a waste of time... :dry:

Reactions: Dragheart Luard

·
MOTM February 2014
4,781 Posts
I'm guessing the 9w5 would be so lacking in willingness to deal with the world that it would retreat to a corner
and die there of starvation, because the will to deal with the world isn't present.
Ooooh, you solved my dilemma.

Guys, I'm going to type as a 9w5 now.

·
Heretic
ESI 9w8 5w4 2w1
10,672 Posts
You still couldn't refrain though? :tongue:
Better to confront the shadow head on sometimes.
Pretending it doesn't excist doesn't help much.

That and the avatar of @spectralsparrow reminds me of my INFP ex somehow.
This puts me in a rather weird mood.

Reactions: d e c a d e n t
21 - 40 of 69 Posts