Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I once spent all day IM'ing someone about this after I had given my notice.
The name of the finishing move should match your personality and is way more important than what you actually do.
Feel free to add what your attire would be as well.

This is a very important topic and needs to be discussed.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Can I use my death ray? If not I guess I'll just logic them into submission...

My entrance music would just be an incredibly high-pressure pulse of infrasound directed at my opponent. On second thought, this may just be my finishing move, too.

Infrasound - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,320 Posts
I see no point in naming a move. It would have no name. Assuming we are talking fantasy, I would fill the screen with fire and slice them in half with a sword (you would see both mine and his black silhouette behind the fire.

I prefer the "poof, I'm here and you're dead!" entrance, but in this case, let's go with normal music (casual jazz maybe?). They think I'm a crappy player, they get arrogant, let their guard down, and BAM, all is lost.

·
Registered
696 Posts
So you'd be deafening them with science? I'll allow it.
not so much deafening as disorienting, panicking, terrorizing, and awing. Sometimes it can cause mild hallucinations, too. But yes, with science. It's kinda my Modus Operandi.

·
黐線 ~Chiseen~
5,241 Posts
my intro music will be the Inception Orchestral piece within the dream state.

my finishing move will be a slap to the face super slow motion style at 1000 frames per second payed at the intervals of 60 frames per second.

·
Registered
283 Posts

This would surely be my intro theme.

So it's only appropriate that my finishing move would be the Giga Drill Breaker (read GIGADURIRUBREAKAH) while this part from Mastodon's "Blood and Thunder" played(at around 2m12s).

·
Registered
454 Posts

My finishing move would be.... I got nothin'

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Probably this.

Reactions: Ablysmal

·
Registered
2,504 Posts