Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people. I tested E3 and boy is it me. It has helped so much to know enneagram stuff about myself. But as a 3, I run into a problem where I can have the "void of not being paid attention to". In life, my comeup has been slow, so you can imagine, right!? Omg, its been a horror story. the past 12 months of my life have been the most difficult, though I do press forward. So, when Im not in my proper place, i do some pretty nontypical things like make huge misunderstandings on great forums, but my need for attention got fed. I am headed to a healthier place, but are there any stories out there, about impatient 3s who needed love? If so, lezz talk.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh okay well thanks for adding to this post, cuz activity usually creates more activity thanks dude
but yeah- any body wanna take a stab - e3s?? what do you guys know about em via life experience and what have you, i'd like to know...

·
MOTM January 2013
10,631 Posts
Oh okay well thanks for adding to this post, cuz activity usually creates more activity thanks dude
but yeah- any body wanna take a stab - e3s?? what do you guys know about em via life experience and what have you, i'd like to know...
Can you quote me next time. Im not playing games btw, im saying don't come here expecting sympathy, there's a spam forum for that. Enjoy your discussion.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you quote me next time. Im not playing games btw, im saying don't come here expecting sympathy, there's a spam forum for that. Enjoy your discussion.
oh mushroom, have u had your fun? ok. bye.
seriously tho ppl- e3 stuff, whats up :]

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I read that e3s can think that they're a "human doing" rather than a human being..as an e3 can blur what they do with who they are. cRaZy. Im at a slow point right now if life (dont know if I mentioned that or not, and I find it really difficult at times).
But you know, I may not be getting a lot of responses on this bc e3 is a label associated with EJs. But anyway. Im E3 all the way.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
it could be nice if yuo gave more detail..you're first post was full of many codes but no examples or detail..i'm not completly understanding,i mean ya the need for the attention and love and not getting it but what happined/ing with you?you can't expect others to share if you don't^^

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it could be nice if yuo gave more detail..you're first post was full of many codes but no examples or detail..i'm not completly understanding,i mean ya the need for the attention and love and not getting it but what happined/ing with you?you can't expect others to share if you don't^^
I put enough i thought - I said that things have been slow - so if you know about 3s - you'd know that 3s value success and coming off as successful. i dont feel all that valuable bc i havent had much opportunity and im not really around a lot of people as much as I'd like so it can be a drag.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
we are survivers ;)
Yes, I read that somewhere. I'd definitely like to believe it! I know its true though. Ever since I was young, there's always been this shining thing in me that guides me and its that thing that makes me keep going even when life is being stubborn. I think that being a 3 is super cool :]

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
^ Ya I agree, I also have a driving force, when all signs point to give up, and even I say give up, I keep going. I'm not sure how great it is, I've viewed it as a double edge sword in the past, but it's a trait people tend to admire.

Also, it's funny how you've described it as a "shiny thing inside of you" cause I swear, I've observed it in the same light. :)

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^ Ya I agree, I also have a driving force, when all signs point to give up, and even I say give up, I keep going. I'm not sure how great it is, I've viewed it as a double edge sword in the past, but it's a trait people tend to admire.

Also, it's funny how you've described it as a "shiny thing inside of you" cause I swear, I've observed it in the same light. :)
Yeah :] I think that its probably in all 3s bc we're energetic. But what disadvantages do you see that are associated with being a 3? Is it the fact that we're kind of all or nothing so we can become our own worst enemy bc what Ive thought is that you cant get much better than being something of a inherent bar-setter for the world. I guess since saying that it sounds like a tough shoe to fill, but I think once you're healthy and focused, I think a 3 pretty much is the enn type that has the ability to "have it all" and very naturally.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts