Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Firstly, this thread is open for all types! :laughing:

I used to throw my cell phone on the road a lot. Loved to see it break into pieces and then see it work again when I'd put it back together.:happy:
I'd have crazy impulses to throw things(which I would proceed to do); talk randomly like "Eh, sailor there?" and thus scare off the more rational people; tell people I love you randomly (people who weren't expecting it); go out suddenly when the urge to do something would strike me (like photographing a certain part of the city); tell people that i was having terrible urges to kiss them.. these are a few of the varied kinds of impulses that I follow through with.
Not doable impulses include wanting to jump off the ledge of the roof onto the balcony below, jumping on metro rail tracks and coming back up again and so on and so forth.
So basically, all i am asking is for you to share your share of crazy impulses.:crazy:

Reactions: BallaMichelle

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have quit work on impulse, thown loads of cell phones into pieces, some lamps and almost have broke my table. Sometimes randomly flipping on people and sometimes leaving on impulse.

Fuck's sake, somebody invent a new MBTI.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, i agree. There seems to be inadequacy when it comes to the number of types. But then again, there will always be inadequacy for people are never satisfied. :bored:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Really?

I can proudly say that I have never thrown anything, other than a football/baseball or to pass something to someone, once in my life. I love putting things back together, but usually after it broke on its own or after somebody else threw it. I would never throw something in anger or on purpose only to put it back together.

Like Sanity though, I have quit two jobs on impulse.

I do a lot of impulsive things in my relationship. Basic things like a kiss or hug out of nowhere. Or like earlier today I went to the store for one thing that I needed and I saw something that my fiancé would like and I got it for him.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
@Mina- I haven't thrown nething *at* neone. I have just thrown things. :proud:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Really?

I can proudly say that I have never thrown anything, other than a football/baseball or to pass something to someone, once in my life. I love putting things back together, but usually after it broke on its own or after somebody else threw it. I would never throw something in anger or on purpose only to put it back together.

Like Sanity though, I have quit two jobs on impulse.

I do a lot of impulsive things in my relationship. Basic things like a kiss or hug out of nowhere. Or like earlier today I went to the store for one thing that I needed and I saw something that my fiancé would like and I got it for him.

I think that you are more positively impulsive, it's more like spontaneity in a relationship, like kissing or hugging out of nowhere, or doing some unexpected positive stuff, you can't really plan those things right ? If you would plan all the time and not do something out of the blue, then you would become predictable and that starts to kill the thrill of a relationship.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Drove 4 hrs to a random city, got wasted, made friends, did coke, and chilled at a strip club, dressed like a pimp.

:cool:

This week got invited to a foam party at the same place, with this chick who looks like the spitting image of a 3 year muse abroad.

Impulse :cool:

·
Registered
474 Posts
I think that you are more positively impulsive, it's more like spontaneity in a relationship, like kissing or hugging out of nowhere, or doing some unexpected positive stuff, you can't really plan those things right ? If you would plan all the time and not do something out of the blue, then you would become predictable and that starts to kill the thrill of a relationship.
Well I meant kissing or hugging without external stimulus, which would be an impulsive gesture of affection. Yes, you usually don't plan a kiss or hug, but with most people something usually causes them to kiss or hug. Like when your SO is sad. When they just received good news. Other times people do give it thought beforehand, like going home and seeing your SO after work or school and giving them a kiss, so on.

I'm a very positive person so I guess most of my impulses would be positive. :]

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Drove 4 hrs to a random city, got wasted, made friends, did coke, and chilled at a strip club, dressed like a pimp.

:cool:

This week got invited to a foam party at the same place, with this chick who looks like the spitting image of a 3 year muse abroad.

Impulse :cool:
Haha Merov, awesome! :crazy: I walked aimlessly through the city, with the intention that i'll photograph perhaps///ended up people-watching and finding new lanes! :wink:

·
Registered
640 Posts
I've quit a few jobs on impulse as well. I just suddenly decide that I've had enough.

I also used to go on a lot of last minute, solo trips, to anywhere that struck me at the moment. Just pack my bag, hop on a plane, and off I went. It was great fun. Someday when I have more spending money again, I'm sure I'll be back at it.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Take back cell phone from teacher that took it up, leave school on several occasions, play video games in class, and most of all WRITE in class. I write in class every freaking day, in at least half my classes. I hate it.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jumped on a running street-car!! :crazy: Day b4! Fun!!
got hit in the butt though in that process...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts