Personality Cafe banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
I have quit work on impulse, thown loads of cell phones into pieces, some lamps and almost have broke my table. Sometimes randomly flipping on people and sometimes leaving on impulse.

Fuck's sake, somebody invent a new MBTI.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Really?

I can proudly say that I have never thrown anything, other than a football/baseball or to pass something to someone, once in my life. I love putting things back together, but usually after it broke on its own or after somebody else threw it. I would never throw something in anger or on purpose only to put it back together.

Like Sanity though, I have quit two jobs on impulse.

I do a lot of impulsive things in my relationship. Basic things like a kiss or hug out of nowhere. Or like earlier today I went to the store for one thing that I needed and I saw something that my fiancé would like and I got it for him.

I think that you are more positively impulsive, it's more like spontaneity in a relationship, like kissing or hugging out of nowhere, or doing some unexpected positive stuff, you can't really plan those things right ? If you would plan all the time and not do something out of the blue, then you would become predictable and that starts to kill the thrill of a relationship.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.