Personality Cafe banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ed: First and foremost I'd like to say how embarrassed I am about the fact that I doppel-moppled the title.

For me it's probably the fact that I dance like a wild animal gone loose.
Even though I did watch a few "50 Epic Dance Moves"-videos here and there, I've never actually actively tried to learn dancing, but I still do and it somehow works.
It doesn't even look half shitty and people love it :D

What is your most unique trait?
Recurrences of traits are warmly welcome, since it would only confirm our ESFPness! :laughing:

·
Registered
134 Posts
Umm not sure if its unique, but I am known for my extreme hyper activeness at parties and around friends.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I can fake a professional belly dancer after only 6 six months into it, I have never danced before

extremely amiable; my friends say they recall my pretty dress when they think of me; I am a fun and freedom loving person

Reactions: Issi and LarryL

·
Registered
Beta Gang - EIE 3w4 - 368 sx/so
4,750 Posts
Outspoken. Outrageous. And also I m quite candid and straightforward. Can have both a very relaxing AND hyper active aura :p

Also my friends are never bored

·
Registered
885 Posts
This is going to sound strange for an ESFP, but my insight, ability to convince people, and my reasoning abilities. I guess ability to convince people is not so alien, but I think I have an INTP hiding inside me.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I'm great at bad things.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts