Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what happens when an INTP unsuspectedly gets recorded while having a lengthy conversation regarding the sale of 512 MB of RAM.

Narrator (Me), and equally obnoxious ENTJ counterpart in the background. Yes, we find you guys hilarious lol.

·
Banned
395 Posts
My friend tries to prank me verbally all of the time. She tries to say something suddenly that'll shock me or confuse me or anything to get a less controlled response out of me. She's an ENFP, I think..
9 times out of 10, I catch it and turn it around. Occasionally she gets me, I react, and she finds it hilarious.
I don't get ridiculously animated or anything, but I immediately try to process what's going on and act at the same time. In other words, I get very confused temporarily and it's obvious.

Oh, and in high school a couple of my friends would sometimes watch me eating and thought it was that funniest thing in the world because of how slow I ate. Oddly, I process my eating too. I even strategically bite. I guess watching someone eat who is obviously thinking about eating would be kinda funny...

·
Registered
293 Posts
Oh, and in high school a couple of my friends would sometimes watch me eating and thought it was that funniest thing in the world because of how slow I ate. Oddly, I process my eating too. I even strategically bite. I guess watching someone eat who is obviously thinking about eating would be kinda funny...
I do this. It takes me hours to eat but my co-workers always laugh at me because of it.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Ah, don't worry, he's fine. :proud:

And does 'black' add danger to the threat? (Disclaimer: I'm not offended, just curious at the thought process)
No really it doesn't. I just thought about one possibility in the sea of vendettas, and a large black guy just appeared fully formed in my mind waving an enormous hand. He wore glasses I think, hence "INTP big black guy".

Who knows. Maybe it tells something about me? XD

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's a cartoon example of him and his INTJ best friend going at it:

(Some inside humor towards the end, ignore if you dont understand). I also narcissisticly point to myself in the video too XD

·
Banned
395 Posts
No really it doesn't. I just thought about one possibility in the sea of vendettas, and a large black guy just appeared fully formed in my mind waving an enormous hand. He wore glasses I think, hence "INTP big black guy".

Who knows. Maybe it tells something about me? XD
Lol, I see. Even as a slightly above average black guy, big black guy's usually make me want to stay on their good side. The glasses actually do make the image a bit more dangerous...

·
Registered
294 Posts
Lol, I see. Even as a slightly above average black guy, big black guy's usually make me want to stay on their good side. The glasses actually do make the image a bit more dangerous...
Don't worry. He's a very good giant. Humphrey (that's his name) has even recently communicated me an important decision. Since now, he is the Supreme Protector of Slow Eaters and Self Conscious Biters. I already like him :tongue:

... But what was the main topic again? :laughing:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
be assured that when your INTP friend does something to you when you least suspect it, he will not be posting the evidence on a public forum.

*cough*

1 - 20 of 23 Posts