Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can tell a lot about a person by the stuff he\she carries in his\her pockets.

So What do fellow INTJs carry in their pockets?

Stuff in my pockets:-

-Key chain(keys, and flash drive)

-Phone: Sony Xperia S.

-Money clip.

-Phone case that also holds my cards\IDs. (similar to the one in the picture)

-Pocket notebook and a mechanical pencil: to write my random thoughts and ideas.

-Cigarette case\lighter.(Similar to the one in the picture except mine holds 8 cigarettes)

-I'm also planning to get an E-Book reader but I'm still researching different brands. (I could use some advice!)

Your turn..................

·
Registered
947 Posts
Keys and a credit card older only while I'm on the move. It is not healthy to sit on your wallet, and I don't use cash/coins and my smart phone serves every other purpose, of which I have clipped on my side.

·
Administrator
INTJ - ILI - 8w9 - Grunt
23,313 Posts
I don't carry anything in my pockets. I use a small leather back pack. It houses a dog chain, lots of receipts, my big arsed purse/wallet, tissues, reading glasses, a book (soon to be replaced with my tablet), a big nut (I think it came off my tow ball) sand from a trip to the beach 6 months ago, my phone.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a book (soon to be replaced with my tablet)
A tablet! Why not an E-reader? I thought about getting a tablet, but I found that tablets strain your eyes and tire them out if you read a lot, also because they have an LCD screen they are useless if you like to read outdoors, unlike E-readers' e-ink screen.
I only need it for reading.

·
Registered
Introverted intuitive type
5,561 Posts
In my right pocket, this mechanical pocket-watch, with a silver chain attached to my front-right belt-loop (not pictured):

In my left pocket, my keys with 16 gb USB drive dongle and a mini LED lamp dongle.

Money, cards, and ID in my wallet - back pocket.

·
Administrator
INTJ - ILI - 8w9 - Grunt
23,313 Posts
A tablet! Why not an E-reader? I thought about getting a tablet, but I found that tablets strain your eyes and tire them out if you read a lot, also because they have an LCD screen they are useless if you like to read outdoors, unlike E-readers' e-ink screen.
I only need it for reading.
It has a reader 9 inch screen I bought it for library and gaming when I can't be bothered setting up with laptop or while I'm out in some stupid waiting room. I'm not one to sit in the sun. It has pretty good graphics. I'm quite impressed.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I'm INFP. Phone (that I forget about), keys, wallet, sun glasses, big red gum, fortunes, plus mini hand sanitizer that hangs on the side of the tote.

I don't like to carry a lot of things, but I do like it to have room for if I pick up a book or treasure. Last week I toted around chop sticks to put in my hair.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Standard is wallet, keys, MP3 player, phone. Optional Leatherman Wave.

So much for ma pants. More telling is my messenger bag: 0.5mm mechanical pencil, red blue and green 0.7mm pencils, click eraser, my other Leatherman, flashlight, possibly sunglasses, manila envelope full of heavy bond lined paper, clipboard, my copy of Psychological Types, and my NKJV.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Unfortunately, the clothes that I wear don't have pockets as large as I want them to be. Which is why I carry a backpack around. Otherwise, my 2 phones, wallet, house keys and a pepper spray.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I usually have a bag with me, so everything I need (including money, ID, keys, etc.) is in there. The only things left in my pocket: phone, mp3, ballpen.

If I don't have a bag with me, I carry pretty much the same things with the added wallet and flashdrive. And I never go out without a handkerchief.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
My cell phone in my left front pocket and my keys in my right. If I'm going to be in a crowded situation (like a concert or bar) I'll add my ID, a debit card, and some cash.

In most situations, I carry a small zippered purse (like a wallet on a strap) that contains ID, debit cards, credit card, membership cards, insurance cards, birth control pills, cash and the week's receipts. For work or longer outings, I'll add a canvas tote that carries the wallet/purse thing plus a bottle of water, a couple of books, an e-reader, iPod, work phone, notebook, pens, and possibly my laptop with charger and security cable.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Preferably nothing in my pockets (aka, I shove it all inside my SO's bag... hehehe). If I have to, I usually carry my phone, cards/ID, keys, some money, a pen (in case I need to write something) and my e-cig.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Do they work?
Yes, they do and very well I must say.

The counter on my signature is how long I have been away from tobacco since I started on an e-cig. In fact, I threw all the tobacco I had in the trash around an hour after I started on the e-cig and never looked back.

Of course, not everyone can adapt and one must find which combo of e-cig/liquid is best for their needs. But if you do adapt, I can tell you from personal experience that you only get benefits.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, they do and very well I must say.

The counter on my signature is how long I have been away from tobacco since I started on an e-cig. In fact, I threw all the tobacco I had in the trash around an hour after I started on the e-cig and never looked back.

Of course, not everyone can adapt and one must find which combo of e-cig/liquid is best for their needs. But if you do adapt, I can tell you from personal experience that you only get benefits.
Thanks for responding.
But Do you get the same feeling you get when smoking a real cig.? by "feeling" I mean:
-the feeling you have when you're drinking a hot cocoa and it's raining outside
-the feeling you have when studying something interesting\solving mathematical equations.

Can you please list the advantages and disadvantages you experienced since making that transition?

·
Registered
3,597 Posts
"What have I got in my pocket?"

(Skip to 6:01)

Seriously though, I normally have a wallet in one pocket and a phone/psp in the other. (I use my PSP as a media player as well as a console)

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
My phone, maybe a lighter, on occasion a pack of cigarettes.
Yeah, not very exciting.

Hellooo INTJs.

Reactions: beth x
1 - 20 of 23 Posts