Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think of people who strive for attention in everyday life?

Honestly I wanted to ask ESFP themselves why they do what they do, but it's a vacant area. From what was there they themselves seem to be a bit vacant too. Not many substance conversations were to be witnessed lol.

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know. I'm just saying how the come across to me on this forum. Not saying they "ARE THIS" or "ARE THAT".

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
I LOVE ESFP'S<3<3 <3

they're actually just my favorite people.I gravitate toward them.I get along with them really well
I don't know why it is,but we really do always find things in common. They can bring me out of my shell more and I can
help them just be more deep,I've been told by my ESFP'S that they feel like they can tallk more deeply about things with me than others.Plus for some reason they're all so gosh darn beautiful.
I feel like the BEST relationships I've had were with ESFP's

I need to uhm stop gushing but yeah ESFP's=Best people for me to be around.

·
Registered
815 Posts
My best friend is an ESFP. She preforms because she wants to make other people happy, not because she is conceited or vapid or whatever. She actually has a whole lot of social anxiety and doesn't realize how much fun she is to be around. She thinks she is incredibly awkward and annoying but that is so far from the truth. She can get along with anyone and make them feel comfortable. She will stick up for her friends or the underdog no matter what.

Aww, I love her <33

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One of my best friends of all time was an ESFP (at least she fit the description perfectly). She was intelligent and loved to debate.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Most of the ones I been around are too high energy for my taste. My vibration level which is slow, steady and calm, does not match theirs.

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My best friend is an ESFP.
We get on great.....Until theres a clash between the majority and the minority.
He likes to do what everyone else is doing and I don't. :mellow:
Same with me. In a group of three, it was myself, ESFP, and another IFNP (the latter was very anti-conformist and would always tell ESFP to not conform and what to do, lol. ESFP just found her view entertaining and didn't understand.)
ENFPs like to stand out in a likable way.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
There aren't a whole lot of ESFP's on here because they tend to want to keep themselves busy doing things that involve being outside :crazy:

ESFP's can drain me pretty damn quickly, but they have the ability to bring out my Si which shuts off my Ne (for the most part) and allows me to not worry so much and overthink things.

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There aren't a whole lot of ESFP's on here because they tend to want to keep themselves busy doing things that involve being outside :crazy:

ESFP's can drain me pretty damn quickly, but they have the ability to bring out my Si which shuts off my Ne (for the most part) and allows me to not worry so much and overthink things.
I agree. and is it just my noticing, that they LOVE to sing? They will burst into song in a pizza parlor.
It can get to the point of annoyance at time (the singing). But I never dislike them for it.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
yes they LOVE to sing. at least the female ones i know do.

I think they can be a bit oblivious of my needs sometimes though and mostly concentrate on only their own needs and the most obvious ones given off by people. unspoken needs like those of an INFP go unnoticed by ESFP's because of their weak intuition. and yet they are also willing to preach about their own needs whenever they feel like it.

And yes, INFP's could always just be more straightfoward with our needs and tell to the ESFP amongst all the other things an INFP could do to cope, but that is difficult for INFP's and it makes us feel like we are putting more effort into the friendship then they are. I have definitely experienced this with my ESFP friend. I sometimes feel like I give 80% and she gives 20%.

·
Banned
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes they LOVE to sing. at least the female ones i know do.

I think they can be a bit oblivious of my needs sometimes though and mostly concentrate on only their own needs and the most obvious ones given off by people. unspoken needs like those of an INFP go unnoticed by ESFP's because of their weak intuition.

And yes, INFP's could always just be more straightfoward with our needs and tell to the ESFP amongst all the other things an INFP could do to cope, but that is difficult for INFP's and it makes us feel like we are putting more effort into the friendship then they are. I have definitely experienced this with my ESFP friend. I sometimes feel like I give 80% and she gives 20%
Agreed.
They think they aren't hurting us by acting like what we need is not very important.
I think they have a lot of friends to turn to for help that they don't understand what it's like to have just one or a few people to get lovin' from.
They spread among many peoples and don't want to give too much to one.
Kind of a balance thing, I wonder if that balance thing is a trait.

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
the ones that I know are not very deep. they avoid deep discussions like the plague.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I usually gravitate towards them and we'll have a platonic-yet-flirty thing going on, have a lot of fun, but even if we confide in each other we never truly become close, if that makes sense. There's not much holding us together - it's understood that if situations change, we probably won't be friends anymore, and we're both okay with that. I quite like a lot of ESFPs in a vague and distant way. Every time you hang out may be a breathless adventure!

·
Registered
68 Posts
I am very close to 4 ESFPs

2 of them are compulsive liars and can be flaky.. they get on my nerves sometimes

the other 2 don't really lie and are pretty dependable.

but all of them are funny, carefree, and very fun to be around. it's hard for me to stay introverted for long if i'm with one of my ESFP friends

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I have an ESFP friend, He's a compulsive liar and tries to purposely be weird but he's still a nice guy.

I just forgot what I was going to say so I'll post back later. ._.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hmm. Honestly, I usually don't get along very well with ESFPs. Or ESTPs for that matter. I find it difficult to find topics of conversation to have with them. Perhaps that's because I'm so damn iNtuitive. Not to mention I think these are generally the kinds of people who made fun of me back in elementary and junior high because I was so weird. (I'm an INFP, so that partially explains that :p) But they are excellent performers. I highly respect them for their physical abilities - in the performing arts, sports, etc., an area in which I generally lack.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts