Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title says it all. One of my best friends is an INTJ and I wanted to see if it was similar to yours. (I'm going to compare your results to his views and see if he agrees to what you individuals say) No pressure though, I want to see how different life is from INTJ-ISTJ perspective too, so everyone can help. Anyone's help would be appreciated:crazy:

·
Registered
150 Posts
As catagorized into the INTJ persona, I can say I am a variant different than you. I do indeed love to further my understanding in areas of interest, often with ambition and will to change reality into a more efficient style that suits me. I am living through highschool, and it is stressful. I have peers, many that would call me their friend. I see that as useful. There are people I ignore, and they don't bother with me. I rarely show a change of emotion to any of them, so they are secretly intimidated by me. I rarely smile on that part. I can make people laugh when I want to, which isn't too often. People can be surprised by this. I do well in my advanced chemistry course, not so well in my new math course. History class is ignored, and English class is an automatic success. Symbolism and metaphors are common crunches for me. I lack aggression, and this got me hurt a couple of times so far in my school. I hold these scars with deep thought. I am more often careful though, avoiding trouble with cunning. But none of this is apparent to anyone else. They just assume I am shy and weak, with no confidence, in some cases, if not intimidating. I can even sense some that are interested in learning more about me. I can say my ambitions are to demanding for my current status. I am sure you may know more about me than those common bystanders. I have only opened myself to a few classmates for each class to keep myself on the safe edges. Very few of them I actually like.

I have a solution, and it involves mass genocides. Just kidding about that previous line, it is just in my humor.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Wake up. Check my daily websites. Take a piss. Eat a banana or something. Brush teeth, put on deoderant. Embark on a 30 minute journey to school with my stepfather alternating between listening to his attempts at smalltalk and Colin Cowherd on the radio blubbering about nothing. Make 400 shots(or golf practice). Go to English. Eat chicken tenders from Nathans. Sit in the computer lab trying to figure out how to crack our network to change my grades. Go home. Go to my room and read. Eat something else. Watch whatever game is on. Go to back to my room and stare at the ceiling until I fall asleep... This has been my routine for the past 4 months. I'll occationally talk to one of my teammates if I see them on my way to Nathans, but other than that I don't have much contact with other people at my school. I like a simple efficient routine.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As catagorized into the INTJ persona, I can say I am a variant different than you. I do indeed love to further my understanding in areas of interest, often with ambition and will to change reality into a more efficient style that suits me. I am living through highschool, and it is stressful. I have peers, many that would call me their friend. I see that as useful. There are people I ignore, and they don't bother with me. I rarely show a change of emotion to any of them, so they are secretly intimidated by me. I rarely smile on that part. I can make people laugh when I want to, which isn't too often. People can be surprised by this. I do well in my advanced chemistry course, not so well in my new math course. History class is ignored, and English class is an automatic success. Symbolism and metaphors are common crunches for me. I lack aggression, and this got me hurt a couple of times so far in my school. I hold these scars with deep thought. I am more often careful though, avoiding trouble with cunning. But none of this is apparent to anyone else. They just assume I am shy and weak, with no confidence, in some cases, if not intimidating. I can even sense some that are interested in learning more about me. I can say my ambitions are to demanding for my current status. I am sure you may know more about me than those common bystanders. I have only opened myself to a few classmates for each class to keep myself on the safe edges. Very few of them I actually like.

I have a solution, and it involves mass genocides. Just kidding about that previous line, it is just in my humor.
Wake up. Check my daily websites. Take a piss. Eat a banana or something. Brush teeth, put on deoderant. Embark on a 30 minute journey to school with my stepfather alternating between listening to his attempts at smalltalk and Colin Cowherd on the radio blubbering about nothing. Make 400 shots(or golf practice). Go to English. Eat chicken tenders from Nathans. Sit in the computer lab trying to figure out how to crack our network to change my grades. Go home. Go to my room and read. Eat something else. Watch whatever game is on. Go to back to my room and stare at the ceiling until I fall asleep... This has been my routine for the past 4 months. I'll occationally talk to one of my teammates if I see them on my way to Nathans, but other than that I don't have much contact with other people at my school. I like a simple efficient routine.
Very interesting info, from of you. Anybody want to add something else?

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Wake. Eat. Attend classes. Go to lab. Eat in lab. More hours in lab. More hours in lab. Still more hours in lab. Come home at 11pm or later. Snack + hour's worth of tv so I remain sane (with time I don't have). Talk to awesome online friend if lucky for undetermined amount of time (which I don't have). Sleep no less than 7 hours. Repeat.

YAAAAAAY.

Not by choice.

·
Registered
620 Posts
on workdays
I wake up at 7-8am, take a shower, wash my face, brush my teeth, eat some breakfast, if i have time i cheak emails and such, around 9am I go to work, take leftovers for lunch, 10am-4:30pm I work, I sometimes go to my grandparents house to visit them after work, I sometimes go to the gym after work, after work I read a book, I research things on the internet, and sometimes watch movies on netflix.

on non-workdays and weekends
I wake up between 7-10am, wash face brush teeth, eat breakfast, go on the computer for 4-8 hours(and cheak emails, forums, facebooking, watch random things on youtube, watch a movie marathon on netflix), read books, draw pictures, contemplate, clean house, take a long bath lasting over an hour, go to the gym, cook meals, bake deserts, visit freinds/family members, sometimes not sleeping for close to 23 hours and then sleeping over 10 hours becasue of delayed sleep issues, walking around town, people watching, and somtimes doing absolutly nothing.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
weekday: getup around 5-7, turns on computer, eat, check email/perc/work on random stuff depending on when I got up, hit the bus by 7:30, get coffee, goto lab/work, get lunch anytime from 11 to 12, more work, goto gym/reading from 5 or 6 for an hour-hour half, get more caffeine and hit the bus home to head to the lounge to do more work until whatever (depends on deadline/motivation/ideas), eventually end the day with reading shit/internetz until 11-12 and try to brush teeth before sleeping.

weekend: starbucks + reading for 1.5-2 hours, then buy food. Spend rest of weekend doing random shit (usually more reading+internetz), hitting the apartment gym (also while doing more reading), laundry, movies. Non-work stuff

I'm seeing a common theme here... caffeine + reading + gym + work + random internetz shit

·
Registered
53 Posts
Upon waking, I immediately put on a pot of coffee and evacuate my bladder. Having achieved such a level of comfort, I brush my teeth and sit down at the computer to check daily websites or forums. Depending on the day, I either go for a two mile run or lift weights to improve my physical form. Oftentimes, I'll only eat a single, large meal in the day in tandem with what may be considered an unhealthy amount of video games. At the end of the day, I'll usually wind down by checking in with my significant other. On occasion, I'll learn a new guitar tab or venture out to the library in search of news.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Get up , brush teeth , grab my bag which i prepared the night before , get to school , check if we had some homework to do and if I can't write it in time for the class craft a suitable excuse , classes , classes , classes and finally i get home . Once i get home i urgently search the fridge and make myself a sandwich ( depends what i have at the time ) , get a soda and eat the meal while watching TV . After that it really depends on my mood . If I'm in a grumpy or frustrated I'l most likely workout otherwise I'm just turn on my computer and surf the web .
Variations may occur during weekends and holidays , Enjoy .

·
Registered
422 Posts
Woke up, fell out of bed, dragged a comb across my head. Found my way downstairs and drank a cup, and looking up I noticed I was late. Found my coat and grabbed my hat, made the bus in seconds flat, found my way upstairs and had a smoke, and Somebody spoke and I went into a dream...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts