Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's Kerli's MBTI type? "Now I am zero gravity," "Army of Love" "Walking on Air"

I really like Kerli's music, and wonder what her type is. I'm pretty sure she's a feeler, and a perceiver. But I'm not entirely sure. Could you guys help me out? :D

Some of her songs you should look up are "Zero Gravity," "Walking on Air," "Love is Dead," "Army of Love," and "Dragonfly."

She kind of went through a stage.. She used to be sad and depressed, and made songs like "Love is Dead" and "Butterfly Cry", and now she says she feels like she's "in a really good place", and she makes more poppy, synthy songs like "Zero Gravity" and "Army of Love". She has a buzznet and an official website.

:D

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
She's pretty clearly an ExFP. Her songwriting and her community online has me leaning towards ENFP. However, I could also see INFP with her inner world. I just think her raving puts her more towards the extroverted side of thing.

·
Banned
226 Posts
I love her songs, especially "Walking on air", it's so personal and beautiful. I would personally have thought an IxFx, as a starting point.

She seems very in her own world, and the feelings are clear in her music. I'd think the F is a safe bet.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Definitely ENFP or ESFP, she seems to use a lot of Fi. I think some Si is apparent when she is talking about her childhood.

I would go with ENFP because she seems to have big dreams and plan for the future a lot and she said she wants to be the best person she can be or something like that.

She is very creative, making her own clothes and stuff. She could be ESFP.

I think it is possible she is an introvert but not very likely. She seems very open and enthusiastic meeting new people.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts

So very clearly an Se/Ni. ESFP, most likely. She is a lot like Lady Gaga, but even less conceptual her casual speech.

Compare to some ENFPs:

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
ENFP. No sign of Ni

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,965 Posts

I am convinced she is ENFP.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts