Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Quiet

- Weird (aka. not a monkey like a flock)

- I try to be objective

- I try to get impersonal

- Feel awkward when I have to say something personal

- Philosophical

- Goofy

- Creative

- Artistic

- Pessimistic (I aim to be realistic, but I always notice the bad things more)

- Can't relate to other people

- Want to help other people

- Like to help other people (But within reason, only those who diserve it whether I like it or not, because otherwise it's not practical.)

- Realistic

- Poor Social Skills

- Unconventional

- Decisive

- Procrastinator

- Knows what he wants

- Disorganised

- Problems with deadlines

- Ressult-Oriented

·
Registered
348 Posts
This is a bit of a tough one. Answer me this, is your thought process organized when trying to accomplish something? I'd also like to know whether or not you want to help people because you feel empathy for them, or because it seems like the right thing to do. If you can find the answers to those, I should be able to type you. Provided of course that you've given an accurate representation of yourself.

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is a bit of a tough one. Answer me this, is your thought process organized when trying to accomplish something? I'd also like to know whether or not you want to help people because you feel empathy for them, or because it seems like the right thing to do. If you can find the answers to those, I should be able to type you. Provided of course that you've given an accurate representation of yourself.
- My thought process is organised when I'm trying to accomplish something.

- Out of empathy. It's not the right thing to do, some people get rich without helping anyone so it's not the right thing to do.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I'm thinking INTJ but INFJ is also very likely. Empathy is a natural response in humans regardless of type, but people show it in varying degrees. Your posts seem to be very thought out and well analyzed which leans me towards thinking that you're a thinker rather than a feeler, but the T/F dichotomy can be really tricky to figure out, especially if you don't know the person. Part of me thinks you could be a perceiver, but the disorganization and procrastination could just be learned behavior or signs of a weak/under developed function somewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts