Parts in the questionnaire that I saw as Ne
- “I yearn for like Adventure and connection with people. I really love being connected to people and spending time with them talking about everything or nothing at all.”
- “I see everything around me and my head is clear, so all my ideas come to life.”
Is literally everyone that says "I would be open to a new idea" N? Most people are going to say this yet N should make up maybe 25-30% of the population.
- “If someone was to give me a new idea I would be pretty open to it, just cause I want to know what would happen.”
The actual full context of this is more along the lines of 'maybe sometimes maybe I leap but depends idk' so it isn't exactly a good indicator of anything.
- “I leap right away, Although depending on the situation I do think of the possibilities that may come if I do the jump.”
This is not telling of anything.
- “I love getting anyone's thoughts on an idea or a Tv show. I just think its fun to see if they think it would be better,and how?“
- “My friend perceives me as loud, funny, and a lot to handle at times.”
This can be explained as any of the extroverted functions.
- “You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing?
An outing with my friends, I hate being at home. I don't care where we go just somewhere.(This one isn’t necessarily Ne, but I find Ne dominant users tend to feel this way especially if it means leaving the normal environment and going someplace new.)”
The evidence is either extremely light or basically Forer Effect which makes me guess it is not exactly the leading function. This is also how online tests always report everyone as being an N because they ask if you have a vague sense or curiosity, possibly an imagination, and would be open to a new idea. When the chips are on the table and you get a favorite experience and how they actually operate in the world and it is 'I have this very sensation heavy experience with friends' and 'hands on but I mean I guess I can theorize sure', it really puts very strong doubts on being an Ne dominant.That is what I saw that was Ne. I also saw some answers that were anti Si and Se meaning that the dominant was probably an N function. If that is too hard to tell then maybe I was reaching but I thought it was definitely obvious there was Ne in the questionnaire.