Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the title explains everything

this would really help me become a better person in the future, i wish to make the right choices in life, and this can be done if i understand myself.

let the questioning begin.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Or you can become obsessed with categorizing yourself. It's a terrible liquor, trust me.

Alright, so what type do you identify with the most, let's start there.
You are given the choice to move to a country 3000 miles away because you have a job offer. The job is secure, stable, and pays well. You know the language. It will provide the best opportunity for you to advance in your career field. However, you'd be leaving your family and friends, who don't understand why you choose a job over them. Under considerable pressure and strapped for time, you end up choosing the job. On the plane ride over, how do you feel?

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Or you can become obsessed with categorizing yourself. It's a terrible liquor, trust me.

Alright, so what type do you identify with the most, let's start there.
You are given the choice to move to a country 3000 miles away because you have a job offer. The job is secure, stable, and pays well. You know the language. It will provide the best opportunity for you to advance in your career field. However, you'd be leaving your family and friends, who don't understand why you choose a job over them. Under considerable pressure and strapped for time, you end up choosing the job. On the plane ride over, how do you feel?
nothing really, i actually would be glad to leave my family,friends and everything here and move away.However, i would never give this answer(which is the truth) if they asked me.

why would i feel anything anyway? i know they are safe there, nothing shockingly will happen for sure.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
What do you do in your daily life? What do you like doing? Which things you see appealing?

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
busy on it, hold on!

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i've done the first one, but the interaction styles is not included in the link to the assignment. Where can i find the interaction style one?

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
i've done the first one, but the interaction styles is not included in the link to the assignment. Where can i find the interaction style one?
it's not a test. just read the post and choose one.

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it's not a test. just read the post and choose one.

The temperament pattern you rated highest:
Theorist
The temperament pattern you rated second:
Catalyst
--------------------------------------------

along with:
behind-the-scenes interaction style
---------------------------------------------(not asked, but maybe useful)
Talent Assessment:
1-strategic
2-diplomatic
3-tactical
4-logisticial
learning assesment:
1-knowledge centered
2-impact/authority centered
4-relationship centered
self-leadership assesment:
1-expertise oriented
2-authenticity oriented
3-oppourtinity oriented
4-stability oriented

i took time to THINK about the questions, not just randomly clicking. It was alot of reading by the way. I wonder what your conclusion will be.

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What do you do in your daily life? What do you like doing? Which things you see appealing?
daily life:
student, work in a promotion company, being an useless genius,

what i like doing:
im not really fanatic in anything, normally i just blend in with the others, whatever they do.
But i have exams-week now so i guess that ill just pretend to study and rampage the forum with stupid comments and grammar mistakes ;D

what i see appealing?
so many things look appealing ;D
especially cookies

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
The temperament pattern you rated highest:
Theorist
The temperament pattern you rated second:
Catalyst

along with:
behind-the-scenes interaction style
---------------------------------------------(not asked, but maybe useful)
Talent Assessment:
1-strategic
2-diplomatic
3-tactical
4-logisticial
learning assesment:
1-knowledge centered
2-impact/authority centered
4-relationship centered
self-leadership assesment:
1-expertise oriented
2-authenticity oriented
3-oppourtinity oriented
4-stability oriented

i took time to THINK about the questions, not just randomly clicking. It was alot of reading by the way. I wonder what your conclusion will be.
So far, this tells me that you are likely to have an NT temperament (theorist) or just possibly an NF temperament (catalyst)

You judge your interaction style as Behind the Scenes.

These two add up to INTP. I'd suggest you take this test two check what it says about your cognitive functions: Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
INFP! LOL...

Sorry, jk. :laughing:
i actually had also a strong 50/50 feeling with chart-the-course, i always make plans as guides to feel more comfortable. i really couldnt decide between these two :(

i have plans, but i never finish/or follow the correctly, There is always delay because of my laziness.

tossed a coin and choose behind-the-scenes

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
i actually had also a strong 50/50 feeling with chart-the-course, i always make plans as guides to feel more comfortable. i really couldnt decide between these two :(

i have plans, but i never finish/or follow the correctly, There is always delay because of my laziness.

tossed a coin and choose behind-the-scenes
Chart the Course + NT temperament will only give you INTJ though...

Did you try the cognitive function test?

:happy:

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh and icecream is also nice

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chart the Course + NT temperament will only give you INTJ though...

Did you try the cognitive function test?

im busy with it :D

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The Four Temperaments
Corresponding best-fit temperaments based on your profile: Theorist; secondly Stabilizer; then Catalyst; and lastly, Improviser.
-----------------------------------
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ENTP

Lead (Dominant) Process
Extraverted Intuiting (Ne): Exploring the emerging patterns. Wondering about patterns of interaction across various situations. Checking what hypotheses and meanings fit best. Trusting what emerges as you shift a situation’s dynamics.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
Introverted Thinking (Ti): Gaining leverage (influence) using a framework. Detaching to study a situation from different angles and fit it to a theory, framework or principle. Checking for accuracy. Using leverage to solve the problem.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: INTP, or ESTJ
-------------------------------
Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
extraverted Sensing (Se) *************** (15.6)
unused
introverted Sensing (Si) ******************************* (31.9)
good use
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************************* (49.2)
excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) ***************************** (29.5)
average use
extraverted Thinking (Te) ******************************* (31.7)
good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************************** (41.2)
excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) **************************** (28.7)
average use
introverted Feeling (Fi) *********** (11.6)
unused
-----------------------------------------------------------

i wonder what this all means >.>

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
You're no INFP that's for sure. INFP have Fi as their primary function.

From your writing here on this post, I would say I'm not surprised by your Ne.

There are really only two types that match that test score, and that is ENTP and INTP. Since you chose INTP before, that seems reasonable, but I would say you need to choose between INTP and ENTP yourself. The ENTP interaction style is Get Things Going, if that makes things easier. Go back there and have a look at the description of that interaction style again.

Besides that, I suggest reading the type descriptions of INTP and ENTP (at for instance The Personality Type Portraits) carefully. Then also read the descriptions of ENP and ITP at Kids' Personality Portraits and choose which description fits your childhood years best.

And take your time. I won't be commenting anymore here tonight anyway. Got to sleep!

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oke thank you for your cooperation, ill try to figure this mess out :D

·
Banned
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
i think i've figured it out,

My NE and TI are both excellent, NE being considerably higher so:

dominant: NE (ENTP match)
Auxiliary: TI (ENTP match)
Tertiary : SI (INTP match) must be FE in order to be ENTP but SI on INTP is 3 points higher so (INTP match)
Inferior: FE (ENTP match)

but its hard to say what is tertiary and what is inferior, since they both are at the same level. I presume that they are very well balanced.+ the NI function isn't categorized anywhere.
----------------

from what is known is that i have 2 unused categories, but i make that up with 6 strong categories. after this im going to investigate what i'm missing(lol).

However, im not high of energy, and i prefer to be introvert although i can be extravert as well without any awkward difficulties( i enjoy giving presentations, debates etc)

I guess im ENTP/INTP. as a child i can was more (55/45 INTP/ENTP) not really energetic, and not looking for attention.

And since my both unused categories are not used in INTP as ENTP, i might be as well the XNTP.

conclusion:

i am an XNTP.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts