Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The questionnaires looked too complex for me atm. I discovered I'm a sx/so 6w5 on the Enneagram a long, long time ago just by reading about the Enneagram. A long time later I took a test to discover I'm an ISFP-T, and read about the types afterwards and realized that my test results were correct. I kinda recently discovered the concept of tritypes. That wasn't in my old Riso and Hudson readings from years ago. But I learned so much from the R&H readings about the types that it barely took me any time to figure out that my tritype stacking is 6w5 9w8 4w3. So now then, what's my socionics type?

·
私を愛して
ESTJ; LSE; 3w4; Sp/Sx
14,683 Posts
Who knows.
You should probably provide some information about yourself so that people can read into it and base their own conclusions from it.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Who knows.
You should probably provide some information about yourself so that people can read into it and base their own conclusions from it.
I thought some people might know the right questions to ask. Idk what personal info is needed. I know nothing of socionics. But never mind for now. I think I'm gonna try to sleep soon.

·
Registered
15,044 Posts
You'd probably have to answer a questionnaire to get on the right track before they start asking the right questions. Just skip the questions that are too complicated.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You'd probably have to answer a questionnaire to get on the right track before they start asking the right questions. Just skip the questions that are too complicated.
I manually answered the questionnaire.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts