Personality Cafe banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm new here. This is my first post after lurking around this forum is awesome so I had to sign up! :) No idea what my Myer's Briggs type indicator may be so any help is appreciated. Let's see... first of all, I love love love my friends. Without my friends and family (I have two daughters ages 13 & 10 and a son age 16) life would be zilch as far as happiness goes, those that know me best say I'm user friendly and helpful in times of need. I just want to help with others problems as I've been through rough patches in life and enjoy to figure out the steps others can take to solve it. On the weekends my family goes camping, in the summer. In winter we spend it with local kids and their families. I love meeting new people and am always on the go, don't want to be trapped in a dead-end job. I've picked up the family and gone to new countries over the years for employment and for traveling. A weakness I wish I didn't have it taking time for myself and learning to cope with disasters, as I'm very emotional when under stress. It can be difficult to handle it alone so I married my ENFP husband who is very understanding and kind. I wouldn't trade him for the world! :) Feel free to share your opinions on my possible type, no judgement please :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts