Discussion Starter #1
She ran away, how do I get her back.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ummm....go after her?
I dunno.
Have you tried contacting her at all?(In a non stalker-ish way?)
no offense, but I want input from an infj, the differences between isfj's and infj's are too profound for me to ignore.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
She ran away, how do I get her back.
So I have been thinking about women and their silly games. They seem to enjoy attempting to pry things out of men using their feminine wiles and a silly sort of pack mentality. But their innate narcissism and glowering insecurities make them easy targets. right now I'm between three friends and it's trivial to feed each of them peices of information that both makes the other women look like jealous catty man-stealing bitches. They are ISTJ, ESFP, And INFJ respectively. I speak of the bad sides of each to the others and outright lie occasionally to each one as needs be. I will occasionally flirt with one in front of the other in subtle ways to keep them at each others throats.
I wonder why she ran away.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
You didn't give a whole lot of background...

*shrugs* As long as you're making an effort to get her back, and are completely genuine about it, you'll do alright.

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
Changing your personality to be less of an asshole theoretically should do it but in practice it's not going to happen. So move on. She deemed you not worthy of her trust. Once that happens there is really no way back. Ni adds actions over very long period of time. Once enough negatives accrue you'll be forever kept at arm's length. An ISFJ or ESFJ will forgive and forget sooner as they react to the moment, but INFJ will remember for a long time and it is not easy to undo everything. For long term relationship what you're really looking for is an ISFJ. For mindmate relations there are the INTPs, INTJs, ENFJs, and other INFJs. That's like 15% of female population there total. You'll find someone else and start anew.

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Originally Posted by ENTrePenuer
So I have been thinking about women and their silly games. They seem to enjoy attempting to pry things out of men using their feminine wiles and a silly sort of pack mentality. But their innate narcissism and glowering insecurities make them easy targets. right now I'm between three friends and it's trivial to feed each of them peices of information that both makes the other women look like jealous catty man-stealing bitches. They are ISTJ, ESFP, And INFJ respectively. I speak of the bad sides of each to the others and outright lie occasionally to each one as needs be. I will occasionally flirt with one in front of the other in subtle ways to keep them at each others throats.
I really can not see why an infj female would want to be with a person who thinks this way.

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Perhaps I've grown since then...

Reactions: Susanna

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
:confused::confused::confused:

Quote from today

ENTrePenuer said:
A did you get laid thread is perfectly legit unless you're some kind of infant or you have a personal problem with my posting.

Noone is forcing you to respond or look at it.

I hope your children are raped by a clergy at your local church.
ENTrePenuer said:
Perhaps I've grown since then...
Orly?

·
Registered
693 Posts
If you like her then like her - no bullshit. No jacking around.
I know someone just like you who could have written this very same thing. Two of us women talked in earnest friendship and found out about this persons activities. I would not find him to be a suitable partner for me. At one point I told him my stomach would be all tied up in knots if I dated him. It is sincerity and genuine character that would just move me to devotion to someone - nothing less.

·
Registered
571 Posts
OP, obviously many of the INFJs here are not going to take you seriously with those posts floating around PerC. Hints of womanizing/manipulative behavior is the quickest way to send them running for the hills. I suggest that you give some kind of background information regarding this 'spooked' INFJ. Otherwise, what you see is all you're going to get.

·
Registered
759 Posts
Ask yourself what you want her so much then try to understand what she wants.

Maturity, you probably come off as child like and not quite what she's looking for (either that or has somebody else in mind). You'll have to give us more details.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Okay guys.. enough teasing. If he says he's matured, I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt.
OP give us more info? We'd like to help you out but can't really give you any sort of advice without any context.

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
... i think y'all scared him off....

i'm about to say some things, and i don't want them to sound mean; i'm just going to objectively let you know what i think your problems are in this situation.

you're narcississtic
you're insecure (not really a fault, everyone is, but you're letting your insecurities become outwardly destructive, which is also destroying your relationships [hence you being here])
you're emotionally immature
you're manipulative

on one side of the fence, you don't sound like you deserve/are ready for a decent relationship. on the plus side, you're not going to shrivel up and die if you're not with her.

you could approach her, with all of your defenses down, and let her see what's there. if it's genuine apologetic nature, then she'll at least forgive you (and if you're really just sorry, then this should be enough). or you could just learn from this. sure it's a bad experience but you could take something from it so you don't continue this behavior and end up forever miserable. your choice. good luck man.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.