Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello :wink:

So what are the differences between ENFP and INFP?

I had thought that ENFP's are the ones who like inspiring people after getting to know their cores and they can show extreme emotional openness/optimisim when they're in the people spotlight. Am I correct?

While us INFP's tend to show some *kaboom* passions in private :crazy: and although we can be gently reserved, we're very idealist in interacting with others.

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
ENFPS seem more outwardly crazy generally. INFPs have a more calmed down appearance, but there's a lot going on inside. INFPS tend to be more consistent because of the dominant Fi function opposed to the sporadically inclined Ne.

I love INFPS!

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Twas but once an ENFP, but alas, ye old INFP spiret grapped a'hold.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I have a lot of INFP friends and I thought I was one of them for a long time. We are quite similar except they are quite content to sit in their room and live in their own world for days on end where as that would make me frustrated and suffocated. I need to go out and be among friends to feel energized. I'm not quite as comfortable by myself for extended periods of time...though I do relate to the thought that ENFPs are the most introverted of the extroverts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts