Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a feeling that the things which make other people smile/happy are not the same things that do it for us.

so what's the last thing that made you smile (or smirk)? it can be something little like a random thing that happened to you today or something big and life-changing. anything goes.

·
Registered
167 Posts
My brother was convinced he had a tumor on his back yesterday and was flipping out, "HOW LONG DO I HAVE?!"

... It was just a bug bite.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this, from the be honest about something thread:

I seriously need to vacuum my bedroom floor, if the hair bunnies are epic enough then expect pics to come lols :unsure:

I was right I could feel it... I sensed life under my desk and ..well... the picture speaks for itself!!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:
If you squint you can see a bunny.....true.....

did you see it?
i think i might be slightly retarded for re-posting this.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
a girl walking, and every step she took was almost exactly even in width (or length), with her left foot always stepping approximately an inch or two before the sidewalk line.

before that:
my music professor showing us the common major and minor scales in different songs; he demonstrated the necessity to 'complete' a pick-up (anacrusis) at the end of a movement or system, at which point i realized that along with the notation of time signatures, that sort of technicality was analogous to mathematic and chemical expressions.

before that:
rhythmic patterns that i had not noticed before on a song i heard.

before that:
when i moved my little flashlight up and down and back and forth in front of my webcam, it looked like a live light-worm running away and jumping around.

·
Registered
297 Posts
you know... I smirk and laugh and smile all the time (multiple times just reading these posts) but actual things to really make me smile...

couple hours ago, at work... another cashier went on break and whilst on break, I took all of her bags and stored them at another till except 1 of each size... she comes back helps a couple customers and then all of a sudden "WHERE'S MY BAGS??? <insert my name here> what did you do with them???"

on a different scale... an ENFJ friend of mine ran out to my car while I was driving away after spending the night crashing on her and her fiancee's couch, and gave me her friendship bracelet... made me smile, and of course think of her all day...

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
this Top Ten Trivia Tips generator.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about INTPs!

1. Olive oil was used for washing INTPs in the ancient Mediterranean world!
  2. INTPs can squeeze their entire body through a hole the size of their beak.
  3. Half a cup of INTPs contains only seventeen calories.
  4. Neil Armstrong first stepped on INTPs with his left foot.
  5. In the kingdom of Bhutan, all citizens officially become INTPs on New Year's Day.
  6. The international dialling code for INTPs is 672.
  7. The Aztec Indians of Mexico believed INTPs would protect them from physical harm, and so warriors used them to decorate their battle shields.
  8. 99 percent of the pumpkins sold in the US end up as INTPs.
  9. INTPs have only one weakness - the colour yellow.
  10. INTPs can usually be found in nests built in the webs of large spiders.

·
Registered
100 Posts
The dust bunny on the previous page. :p

Before that though, probably when the guy I'm seeing posted a link to a youtube vid on his facebook, that had a lego robot that turned into a bridge... *really* slowly, set to the epic thunderbirds music theme. It made me grin. I made a comment about it not being very efficient and called him a nerd. :p

·
Registered
86 Posts
Latest things?

1) When I said goodbye to my co-workers, and they smiled at me.
2) My little brother sent me kisses through the phone.
3) When I find out that my favorite dairy company changed the style of its cheese packs.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I was walking to my usual computer five seconds ago (it's lunch time), and I noticed an odd array of icons on another monitor. They looked like a lopsided smiley-face, which made me smile, so I sat at that computer instead and fixed the face.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Two incredibly slow people were occupying the entire width of a hallway.

Myself and the girl I was walking with (stuck behind the pair) started smirking at each other.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts