Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done it 11 times in one day.

Reactions: Nomenclature

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
14. woke up early.home alone. couldn't sleep.hadn't done it for a week before then. i don't recommed it at all after the 9th time iwas forcing myself.

Reactions: Nomenclature

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Holy shit guys...
I think it was about two or three times in one day haha

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Probably 4 or 5.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I think seven, although it's usually 2-3 times a day. Maybe one of these days I'll try to break it if I have the time and no one's around. Although like others said, once you get past six or so it becomes a bit more painful (not pain painful but more like sore painful).

·
Registered
3,640 Posts
18 ish. I lost count after a while.:mellow:

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
5 is my record. For the life of me I have a hard time seeing how any guy can do it more times than that.

And I'm not saying that from a moral standpoint or anything...believe me, if I could do it more times than that and enjoy it, I'd go for it! But it's not just the soreness (and I mean muscle soreness, not skin soreness), but also just the pure exhaustion of it. Like someone else said, after the third time, even if you space them out, it's like you're just pushing yourself and it's more of a chore than an enjoyable experience.

I'm not very well versed in sexual biology/psychology, but I've always found it interesting to compare you're mental interest in arousing material with your physical limitations. It's like the more physically worn out you get, the less you mentally even want to think about things that arouse you. I guess when your body doesn't respond to your mind, there's no fun in the mental pictures.

Reactions: Zic

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
6 times in a 24 hour period.
I did it 4 times throughout the day, then slept and did it twice more. As for a single awake period, I can only do it 3-4 times a day.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I think one time I masturbated 6 times in a day. I started that day feeling great, but by the end of the day I just wasn't feeling it anymore. =/

·
Registered
509 Posts
Over 10. That's all I know;

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.