Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For me when I was 19 I ended up going on a road trip by myself without any money and ended up staying in Tulsa, Oklahoma for a few months before getting bored and coming back home. I had a lot of fun and got to see half of the country, seeing the St. Louis Arch and visiting Indianapolis are things I'll never forget. Also, meeting random people on the Greyhound and partying with them and doing odd jobs to support myself were great experiences too. Someday I'm gonna see the other half of the country, I want to go through Arizona,Nevada,Utah,up through California into Washington and then go back home across the northern midwest.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Moving to Seattle from Los Angeles with no money cept for gas.
I packed up my little Toyota with some furniture, clothes, etc, broke up with my boyfriend, quit my job, drove up here and have been here for about 4 years now.
I literally decided it in a week but Im really glad I did it.

Other spontaneous things: Going on tour around the US, that was decided in less than a week and planned terribly, was still really fun. Its too bad I cant do things like that anymore but I feel like my earlier 20s and late teens were full of life experiences.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I don't know if this is random or stupid but I got into a man car I didn't know well because I looked him--maybe that was just careless and stupid.

I can't think of any random or spontaneous thing I'll done. I'm probably not the most spontaneous and random enfp. If you ask about the most stupid and careless thing you've ever done, I have plenty.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Moving to Seattle from Los Angeles with no money cept for gas.
I packed up my little Toyota with some furniture, clothes, etc, broke up with my boyfriend, quit my job, drove up here and have been here for about 4 years now.
I literally decided it in a week but Im really glad I did it.

Other spontaneous things: Going on tour around the US, that was decided in less than a week and planned terribly, was still really fun. Its too bad I cant do things like that anymore but I feel like my earlier 20s and late teens were full of life experiences.
That's awesome. I can't wait to get up and just go again, I know I'll be struck by the urge again someday but it's gonna have to wait til school is done too.

·
Registered
648 Posts
That's awesome. I can't wait to get up and just go again, I know I'll be struck by the urge again someday but it's gonna have to wait til school is done too.
Love your quote by the way.
Yeah it was loads of fun. I miss it to some extent. School keeps me pretty grounded, not to mention I will eventually have to move to go to the next college I want to go to so all around Im still getting to move around a bit. I guess that gives me solace lol

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I haven't had many chances to be random and spontaneous in a big way seeing that I've only just left school. But once, I got bored in history class and jumped out the window.

But that's more just freaking stupid. Lol!

Reactions: kaycee

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
* Got drunk and stoned, and tried to set fire to a field, with a group of friends.
* Proposed, to a girl, with a bread tie ring.
* Almost burned down an olden wooden bridge, with a box of fireworks.
* Moved to Texas, with nothing but my gadgets.
* Bought a necklace, drove four hours, gave it the woman I was in love with, and confessed my undying love.

Most of this stuff, was quite a while back, though. I'm getting old and boring. :crying:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Love your quote by the way.
Yeah it was loads of fun. I miss it to some extent. School keeps me pretty grounded, not to mention I will eventually have to move to go to the next college I want to go to so all around Im still getting to move around a bit. I guess that gives me solace lol
Yeah,school is holding me down right now too, and the summer classes I'm taking right now are killing me. It'll be nice when it's all over,but that won't be for like another four years for me :sad:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Yeah,school is holding me down right now too, and the summer classes I'm taking right now are killing me. It'll be nice when it's all over,but that won't be for like another four years for me :sad:
Yeaah...I will indefinitely be this way for another...8 to 9 years so..I feel ya on that!
I figure if I keep myself engaged enough in this I will fly through it without even thinking twice. So far its been great and I dont feel an inclination of restlessness. I actually feel sort of weird not being in school now!

Oh to add to another spontaneous thing:
My friend and I went downstairs to an empty apartment in this place I used to live in before. The people who had moved left some cheaply made furniture, we were drunk and threw it off our balcony. I nearly peed myself from laughing so hard.
I wish I could still get away with stuff like that.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
You guys are awesome...I want to just get up and move somewhere or travel when I'm an adult!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You guys are awesome...I want to just get up and move somewhere or travel when I'm an adult!
It's one of the best experiences(hopefully!)you'll ever have. After just a day or two I realized how big the world really is and how many different kinds of people there are. I also got called a Yankee when people in the south/midwest found out I was from Jersey and they were shocked I didn't have a new yorkish accent and couldn't comprehend how North Jersey and South Jersey might as well be two different states. Also, 300$ a month for an apartment and 40$ a month for car insurance was effing sick.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I'm definitely gonna do it!! :happy:

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
I got married because I was depressed I didn't get an audition.

I moved to New York without ever visiting it before.

I spent a summer hitch hiking up and down California with a girl friend, going to parties, meeting rock stars, and befriending Limo drivers.

I left a performing academy to go to NYU.

I seduced my boyfriend's roommate (that's right. BAD ENFP). Oh I was so young...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts