Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My INTP brother likes to attach a clothes pin to my cat, it probably doesnt hurt her but makes her freak out everytime. She freaks out even looking at the clothespin now. What is a proper punishment for him?

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
An INTP who dislikes and tortures cats? You must have mistyped him. If you haven't, then the wise thing to do is have him committed and find out what's wrong with him.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Punishment applicable to all males: Any person who does that to a cat should have the clothes pin attached to his balls.

Punishment applicable to males of ethnic groups that grow body hair (OK, that's everyone except the Chinese and Japanese): Use a waxing strip on his arm or chest, before he understands what you're even doing. *

Punishment applicable to INTPs: Kiss him in public.

For your brother - do all three.

* I never understood why the CIA bothered with nonsense like waterboarding. If you want to get those detainees to talk, just wax their body hair. They'll talk.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I would consider the cat's distrust and dislike to be punishment, but it doesn't sound like he cares about that. he probably thinks the whole thing is hilarious. I doubt that he would respond to "proper punishment". a more relevant question might be "what would get him to stop?" unfortunately, I don't know the answer to that.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
I say you should go out an purchase a bucket of clothes pins. Then while he slumbers, attach them all over his body and see how he likes it when he awakes. Take that kitteh torturer!

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
An INTP who dislikes and tortures cats? You must have mistyped him. If you haven't, then the wise thing to do is have him committed and find out what's wrong with him.
he doesnt dislike cats, he just thinks its funny

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Punishment applicable to all males: Any person who does that to a cat should have the clothes pin attached to his balls.

Punishment applicable to males of ethnic groups that grow body hair (OK, that's everyone except the Chinese and Japanese): Use a waxing strip on his arm or chest, before he understands what you're even doing. *

Punishment applicable to INTPs: Kiss him in public.

For your brother - do all three.

* I never understood why the CIA bothered with nonsense like waterboarding. If you want to get those detainees to talk, just wax their body hair. They'll talk.
i dont want to see or touch his balls, and will also not be kissing him

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm assuming you both live with your parents? Tell them about this ASAP. Abusing domestic animals shouldn't be tolerated and is often a sign of deeper underlying issues.
no, we are both grown, my brother lives with me and my husband

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
no, we are both grown, my brother lives with me and my husband
I say the same thing to people who have babies: "Remember that the cat was there first." I truly do not understand why they think the baby is more important than the cat.

Switch to a dryer, the hell with the environment and the electric bill, and get rid of all the clothes pins?

·
Banned
649 Posts
Attach clothespins to him until he freaks out looking at them.

Seems like an equally fair punishment, right?

In all seriousness, I would definitely have a talk with the brother and explain to him why doing this is unacceptable and hurtful to the cat. I'm thinking that you may have already tried to explain this to him and it didn't work (which is why you're asking us) so the least you could do is to hide all the clothespins from him. If your parents care about the cat and believe what you're saying, they should be notified of this too.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Switch to a dryer, the hell with the environment and the electric bill, and get rid of all the clothes pins?
lol the clothespins are to keep the chips closed.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
switch to Pringles or other chips that come in canisters instead of bags. also don't let him have any.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
switch to Pringles or other chips that come in canisters instead of bags. also don't let him have any.
pringles make the roof of my mouth feel funny. I wonder if im allergic to something in them.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts