Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
C'mon. We all have 'em. You know; the little voices in our heads that know how to keep us entertained for hours. Our personal "autopilot;" that little imaginary entity that could keep us sane if we had to live 50 years in "solitary confinement" or in a room full of ESFPs. :laughing: It's the little voice that we can debate with, question, argue with, etc. The only one who truly has a front row seat to our Fi. It's the entity that sometimes makes us believe that we are schizophrenic because we are likely to start talking to it out loud when no one is around. It is because of this friend that we can attest it is very loud in our heads, even when the "external world" is dead silent. (This is not just me...right? :confused: And no, I'm not talking about our "conscious". This is much more.)

What's it's type?

Mine is a suspected INTP when we are friends. :proud:

But there are times where it becomes my imaginary enemy and I just wish it was real so I could punch it in the face and break it's jaw because it refuses to shut up! :angry: At times like this, I believe it is an arrogant, good for nothing, ENTJ prick.

So...what about you?

·
Banned
627 Posts
Mine is an entj prick when in a bad mood; intj when alone; infj when the care bug gets ahold of me; enfj when drunk; entp when I want to let loose...however, I'm starting to feel more comfortable being inside my own skin, a inxj, at age 29.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mine is an entj prick when in a bad mood; intj when alone; infj when the care bug gets ahold of me; enfj when drunk; entp when I want to let loose...however, I'm starting to feel more comfortable being inside my own skin, a inxj, at age 29.
Wow. You're friend is pretty versatile. Mine is two-faced and lacks any other MBTs. :mellow:

·
Registered
500 Posts
"You better start working!"
"Just focus on what you have and what you know and start working!"
"Come on, there's no time to get emotional! We got work to do."
"Stop fantasising about the future and start working"

...and other thoughts like this.

I think he might be an ENTJ.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Also INTJ, and very clearly so.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I limit the voices in my head, and understand where they come from.

This thread sounds like its fluffy enough to be in one of the F sub forums! Or indeed the S sub forums, as it is giving the impression that people might influence how one should think and behave.

What is wrong with this place recently?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Mines probably a INTP . When I'm alone It's most likely ENFJ and when I'm around other people It's completely INTJ so i can relate with it . Also my imaginary friend is a black-haired female with green-eyes and a glasses , never found out why , but I really like glasses in girls .

·
Registered
4,814 Posts
I'm not sure, but they're a total badass with a heart of gold. They like to play tennis, but it sucks because they can't play tennis with me.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"You better start working!"
"Just focus on what you have and what you know and start working!"
"Come on, there's no time to get emotional! We got work to do."
"Stop fantasising about the future and start working"

...and other thoughts like this.

I think he might be an ENTJ.
Haha. He sounds like mine when it's in ENTJ mode.
*Alarm goes off*
"HEY! Get the fuck up! You have to go to work! We can't be late!"
Me: I'm tired. Fuck off. 5 more minutes...*dozes off*
"...GET UP! NOW! :angry: I am a figment of your imagination. You can't escape from me. I will haunt you in your dreams. MOVE IT!"

*Finally up and in the shower*
"Let's go! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! What are you doing?? You should have been shampooed 7.5 minutes ago! We're going to be late! You should be out by now. Hurry up! Now you only have 2.5 minutes to get dressed. MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!" :angry:
Me: :frustrating: FUCK OFF YOU STUPID ENTJ PRICK!!!
...but it never works :unsure:

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Mines probably a INTP . When I'm alone It's most likely ENFJ and when I'm around other people It's completely INTJ so i can relate with it . Also my imaginary friend is a black-haired female with green-eyes and a glasses , never found out why , but I really like glasses in girls .
Wow. I wish I could actually visualize mine. I wonder what it looks like...

·
Banned
3,725 Posts
Haha. He sounds like mine when it's in ENTJ mode.
*Alarm goes off*
"HEY! Get the fuck up! You have to go to work! We can't be late!"
Me: I'm tired. Fuck off. 5 more minutes...*dozes off*
"...GET UP! NOW! :angry: I am a figment of your imagination. You can't escape from me. I will haunt you in your dreams. MOVE IT!"

*Finally up and in the shower*
"Let's go! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE! What are you doing?? You should have been shampooed 7.5 minutes ago! We're going to be late! You should be out by now. Hurry up! Now you only have 2.5 minutes to get dressed. MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!" :angry:
Me: :frustrating: FUCK OFF YOU STUPID ENTJ PRICK!!!
...but it never works :unsure:
heh,sounds like my imaginery voice. Maybe they're twins.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts