Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
ENFJ, I hate mentors. From my father to my principal. I fucking hate them. (I love my Dad, but his personality makes him a bit of a Dick)
Whenever someone tries to tell me how to do something that I know better than them, or interferes with my ISTP process.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
ESFJs: They spew so much ignorant verbal diarrhea on a daily basis, the thought of spending time with them makes me cringe.
ISFJs: Instead of spewing verbal diarrhea, they secretly hate my differences but act like they don't to my face. Professional fakers, not to be trusted.

The rest are cool...

Reactions: Erbse

·
Registered
912 Posts
(Speaking as INFP):

I don't get along with ESFPs and ESFJs.

ESFPs because they don't respect people's boundaries in their constant need to express their "free-spiritedness". Also their obvious attention-seeking.
ESFJs because we just don't get each other, so it's difficult to respect their opinion. They care a lot about being perfectly dressed, give their approval indiscriminately, and if I were them, I would not be trying to sell talents/skills I do not have. OTOH, I respect them for trying.

·
Registered
61 Posts
(Speaking as INFP):
ESFJs because we just don't get each other, so it's difficult to respect their opinion. They care a lot about being perfectly dressed, give their approval indiscriminately, and if I were them, I would not be trying to sell talents/skills I do not have. OTOH, I respect them for trying.
QFT. They try so HARD to get approval that they become obnoxious pretty soon, especially if you're not in the mood of indulging them.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
ISTJs: They're so caught up in following the rules and trying not to cause trouble. They don't live!!

And then anyone who extraverts their feelings.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ESFJs: They spew so much ignorant verbal diarrhea on a daily basis, the thought of spending time with them makes me cringe.
ISFJs: Instead of spewing verbal diarrhea, they secretly hate my differences but act like they don't to my face. Professional fakers, not to be trusted.

The rest are cool...
im pretty sure i mentioned that there was something about you i didnt like. I do find you intriguing though.

·
Registered
2,688 Posts

·
Registered
2,688 Posts
I don't much care for helvetica or times new roman. i really like bookman old style and centaur.
Bah humbug. I much prefer Courier New.

Reactions: n2freedom

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
im pretty sure i mentioned that there was something about you i didnt like. I do find you intriguing though.
Are these threads interviews? Like you ask us a detached, general question then you comment on it personally.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.