Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im Ni-dom. I guess I understand everything backwards. And you guys the other way around. What are humans first instict. Are we no other then any other animal but with a few good systems in place? If we where to bring a group of new born babys and let them grow up without society, would they build houses and stuff or be more animalistic? haha you Se have superpowers about these matters shoot

·
Registered
287 Posts
Well the babies would probably behave more animal like, because no matter how intelligent they are they would need time to learn how to build "houses and stuff." As for being Se, I don't really know how to explain it as I have nothing to compare it to, but I'd say Se is when youre living almost 100% in the moment. You're not thinking about the past or future , or what's right or wrong. Youre barely thinking at all, you just are. What would you say Ni is like?

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well the babies would probably behave more animal like, because no matter how intelligent they are they would need time to learn how to build "houses and stuff." As for being Se, I don't really know how to explain it as I have nothing to compare it to, but I'd say Se is when youre living almost 100% in the moment. You're not thinking about the past or future , or what's right or wrong. Youre barely thinking at all, you just are. What would you say Ni is like?
I would go with. If Se is "this is it", "this situation makes me do this" all the time. Ni is "In this way this situation is going to be better, lets go there" with steps. It does not go with the flow, it sometimes go agains the flow in order to create a better situation. That do not Se do? Not in that micro way anyway

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I'm a Ni-dom user. My answer here might not be valid, but I'll try, nevertheless.

There was a period of time when I had very strong "outbursts" of inferior Se. Like:

- A strong wish to apply to military academy. I really wanted to. I was so drawn to it and I still am, when I think about it carefully.

Military is about being present in the moment, being efficient and hardening the f*** up.

- Also... I was very attracted (and still am, of course) to motorcycles/sports cars and adrenaline felt when speeding up.

Adrenaline, a rush of blood in your body, being alive and cherishing every moment you spend alive.

All the words I've underlined would be approximate descriptions of Se. That's what world is like for Se, that's how they operate.
It's so simple that there isn't any deep discussion needed to describe it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts