Hi all,

I want to start a thread where you reply with

1.astrology sign
2.any Personality Disorders

I have a feeling we will see the same but will see:unsure:

for me

1.Cancer
2.Schizotypal Disorder

I feel that being a Cancer, INFP, and having that disorder go together. They are all alike.:blushed: The disorder has this thing called Magical Thinking which i have. For Example believing in horoscopes in a way that changes my actions sometimes. :frustrating:

·
Registered
576 Posts
What up, bro?

1. Sagittarius
2. and not any disorders that I know of, but something could be wrong if I got a scorpion tattoo, while I'm sagittarius. Who knows?

·
Registered
302 Posts
1. Leo
2. None, though I'm obviously susceptible to some of the personality traits of an INFP that could be misinterpreted as some kind of psychological disorder.

·
Registered
60 Posts
1. Astrology sign: Capricorn
2. Any Personality Disorders: None that I have been pointed out with, neither have I ever been diagnosed by any doctor with any so I guess none yet.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
1. Cancer
2. None :)...I've been diagnosed with disorders, but nothing serious and nothing classified as a personality disorder

Sorry...I like colors! hehe

Reactions: Dante1709

·
Registered
189 Posts
1. Taurus
2. None that I know of

Reactions: Miraji

·
Registered
292 Posts
Capricorn
I'm too cool for personality disorders.. actually I've never been diagnosed with one but it wouldnt surprise me if I had one

·
Registered
304 Posts
1. Aquarius
2. None in particular. I have anxiety and depression..

·
Registered
17 Posts
1. Aquarius
2. I have anxiety and depression as well. I have not been diagnosed with anything though.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
1. Sagittarius
2. ADD
3. CDO (It's like OCD, but it's in alphabetical order, the way it's damn well supposed to be:tongue:)

*Edit* Well, I guess they aren't really personality disorders, but whatever.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Taurus
i dont really if i have any disorders but i guess me not being able to face others and say what inside of me can be a personality disorder :S

·
Registered
4 Posts
1. Pisces
2. I'm afraid of things, but that goes withought saying, call it what you will. I know I have issues and so does the whole world.
Hey Blackbeard, I never thought it would be possible for a Sagittarian to be an INFP, as Sages tend to exhibit so much E. There may be other aspects in your natal chart that predispose you into having more of an introspective and sensitive temperament.
Maybe you have a few planets in Scorpio.
Remember people, generalizing by simply using the Sun sign however hefty the influence cannot give you the whole picture.

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Don't believe in horoscopes...but Taurus.
No personality disorders that I've been diagnosed with...but I deal with anxiety, depression and probably some kind of avoidance disorder.

1 - 20 of 984 Posts