Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 6.25, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 2.12, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance). I scored right where it says "preoccupied"

·
Registered
935 Posts
According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 3.00, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.90, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

I scored between the secure and low avoidance lines.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
''According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 2.38, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.00, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).''
Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the secure quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that secure people tend to have relatively enduring and satisfying relationships
true, and i believe in that ...
maybe i rated too extreme (black/white or all/nothing ...?),
however I don't know why it would be incorrect ... i absolutely hate avoidance :) .. it is just not healthy and won't give you more trust in the relationship or the other. Not avoiding also helps with taking away negative feelings or anger. Bottling up on feelings is dangerous.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 1.45 on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.22, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

Not sure about my Enneagram but when I took a test I got
2w3, 9w1, 5w4.

·
Registered
169 Posts
According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 5.36, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 2.67, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

melancholia_attachmentstyle.jpg

·
Registered
169 Posts
According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 5.30, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.20, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

I think my enneagram is 2w3, although my test results were different last time I tried it. My other possible enneagrams are in my signature.

·
Registered
9 Posts
According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 4.91, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is4.44, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

I test as a 5w4 but I really identify with the four in me. sometimes I think maybe I'm a 4w5 *shrugs* who knows

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 4.55, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 2.89, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the preoccupied quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that preoccupied people tend to have highly conflictual relationships. Although they are comfortable expressing their emotions, preoccupied individuals often experience a lot of negative emotions, which can often interfere with their relationships.

·
Registered
632 Posts
your attachment-related anxiety score is 2.91, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 1.22, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

I'm very close to "Secure".

·
Registered
8 Posts
According to attachment theory and research, there are two fundamental ways in which people differ from one another in the way they think about relationships. First, some people are more anxious than others. People who are high in attachment-related anxiety tend to worry about whether their partners really love them and often fear rejection. People low on this dimension are much less worried about such matters. Second, some people are more avoidant than others. People who are high inattachment-related avoidance are less comfortable depending on others and opening up to others.

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 5.44, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 5.36, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

4w5

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 5.09, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 5.33, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

Guess I'm fucked. :p

·
Registered
34 Posts
According to your questionnaire responses, yourattachment-related anxiety score is 5.00, on a scale ranging from 1 (lowanxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 2.00,on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).
Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the preoccupiedquadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that preoccupiedpeople tend to have highly conflictual relationships. Although they arecomfortable expressing their emotions, preoccupied individuals often experiencea lot of negative emotions, which can often interfere with their relationships.

Bummer Cantarella! Guess you are high anxiety!

·
Registered
87 Posts
According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 2.67, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 2.27, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the secure quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that secure people tend to have relatively enduring and satisfying relationships. They are comfortable expressing their emotions, and tend not to suffer from depression and other psychological disorders.

Sounds about right to me.

·
Registered
252 Posts
According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 6.75, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 6.00, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the fearful quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that fearful people tend to have much difficulty in their relationships. They tend to avoid becoming emotionally attached to others, and, even in cases in which they do enter a committed relationship, the relationship may be characterized by mistrust or a lack of confidence.

I'm currently in "I can never love or be loved by another human being" mode. Maybe this was a bad time to take this test. The results are usually negative, but not this negative.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Honestly, what anxiety that I do have on here would completely be resolved if the other person loves, cares, and devotes themselves as much as I do to them. The thing is that I just want to make sure that it's a healthy relationship, so I feel like to not take the effort to make sure the relationship is going well is to be careless. I want to make sure that my partner is happy as well as I am, I don't even want to force someone into a relationship where they aren't as happy as they could be. That's at least the perspective that I took the test with, but if I were to do it from a long term relationship with someone that I was happy with, I feel like the anxiety would be lower.

Infj - 2 wing 1
blank (1).jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 2.82, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 2.67, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

Enneagram 2w3 5w4 9w1

1 - 20 of 54 Posts