Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
3w4
My tritype is in my signature.

My result:
According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 3.10, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 3.70, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

People who are low in both attachment-related anxiety and avoidance are generally considered secure because they don't typically worry about whether their partner's are going to reject them and they are comfortable being emotionally close to others.

Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the secure quadrant.

Previous research on attachment styles indicates that secure people tend to have relatively enduring and satisfying relationships. They are comfortable expressing their emotions, and tend not to suffer from depression and other psychological disorders.

My comment:
Having a reliable partner helps.

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
Tritype: 3w4, 8w9, 5w4; SP/SX.

Result:

According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 3.27, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 4.44, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the dismissing quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that dismissing people tend to prefer their own autonomy--oftentimes at the expense of their close relationships. Although dismissing people often have high self-confidence, they sometimes come across as hostile or competitive by others, and this often interferes with their close relationships.

Well, there it is.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Tritype, instinctual variant
3w2 1w2 7w6 sx/so

Results
According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 3.56, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 3.36, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

Screen shot 2012-12-24 at 14.02.37.jpg

Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the secure quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that secure people tend to have relatively enduring and satisfying relationships. They are comfortable expressing their emotions, and tend not to suffer from depression and other psychological disorders.

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the secure quadrant.

Honestly, I think this test depends greatly on many variables. I know for sure there were times in the past where I could have fallen into any of the other quadrants. It just so happens that I have the most remarkable partner at this point in time :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
According to your questionnaire responses, your attachment-related anxiety score is 4.50, on a scale ranging from 1 (low anxiety) to 7 (high anxiety). Your attachment-related avoidance score is 2.67, on a scale ranging from 1 (low avoidance) to 7 (high avoidance).

Combining your anxiety and avoidance scores, you fall into the preoccupied quadrant. Previous research on attachment styles indicates that preoccupied people tend to have highly conflictual relationships. Although they are comfortable expressing their emotions, preoccupied individuals often experience a lot of negative emotions, which can often interfere with their relationships.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts