Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exactly like that title, I would like to know what would be your biggest pleasures. I was thinking about that while eating 3 eggs and 2 toasted bread with butter this morning.

I don't know what I should think about my pleasures, I think they're quite simple. Maybe I should be ashamed that I don't have more complex pleasures. I don't really know, that's why i'm making a thread to find more information about what others INTJ are into. If other personalities want to join in the matter I don't mind.

1. Sleeping well, the headaches I get when I don't sleep enough are just horrible. I doesn't only hurt my brain, it's my jaws, my teeth, my eyes and my muscles. They mostly begin at the middle of the day and the only way for me to stop them is to go to sleep which I can't go right away.

2. Eating food, I've been called many times that I was eating like a pork. One of my username in those moments is "Videur d'ordure automatique" which I think could be translate by "bouncer automatic junk". I eat fast and I'm really concentrate while eating food. I just don't care about other people, it's me and my plate, nothing else matter :p. I'm not really fat, I maybe got 10lb of it in my belly. At least I don't appear to be.

3. Drinking water while thirsty. I like that so much, the feeling, the big quantity of water you get. The refreshment it procure and it also prevents me from getting serious headaches.

Like I said, those pleasures are quite simplistic. I'm curious to know what are you guys biggest pleasures.
Cya

Reactions: Floressas

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
Exactly like that title, I would like to know what would be your biggest pleasures. I was thinking about that while eating 3 eggs and 2 toasted bread with butter this morning.

I don't know what I should think about my pleasures, I think they're quite simple. Maybe I should be ashamed that I don't have more complex pleasures. I don't really know, that's why i'm making a thread to find more information about what others INTJ are into. If other personalities want to join in the matter I don't mind.

1. Sleeping well, the headaches I get when I don't sleep enough are just horrible. I doesn't only hurt my brain, it's my jaws, my teeth, my eyes and my muscles. They mostly begin at the middle of the day and the only way for me to stop them is to go to sleep which I can't go right away.

2. Eating food, I've been called many times that I was eating like a pork. One of my username in those moments is "Videur d'ordure automatique" which I think could be translate by "bouncer automatic junk". I eat fast and I'm really concentrate while eating food. I just don't care about other people, it's me and my plate, nothing else matter :p. I'm not really fat, I maybe got 10lb of it in my belly. At least I don't appear to be.

3. Drinking water while thirsty. I like that so much, the feeling, the big quantity of water you get. The refreshment it procure and it also prevents me from getting serious headaches.

Like I said, those pleasures are quite simplistic. I'm curious to know what are you guys biggest pleasures.
Cya
One of my pleasures is withholding information.

·
Registered
782 Posts

Cya
Those are rather simplistic pleasures but that is what it should be. Nothing overly complicated or stupid. I too sleeping well but then again, my body's alarm clock never seems to let me sleep past 12pm unless I have an appointment. In that case, it would not allow me to turn off the phone alarm for set up.

Another one is reading if I find something good. Nothing better than a good read while tuning out the rest of the world.

·
Banned
281 Posts
My pleasure is being able to play video games, watch anime, read manga and laugh ^^

Yet its sad to realize that other people can't even get a hold of a food 3 times a day... Which makes me feel ungrateful sometimes.. ^^

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I think most people enjoy the simple pleasures you mentioned. Those who don't like drinking when thirsty are wierd xD.
When saying 'pleasure' I am inclined to think about something less simple.
Something that I can count as pleasurable is watching new scenery. Especially an unexpected one, or one that combines urban life and nature. For example looking from a balcony and seeing the sea left me breath taken.
I also like to be in a well sun-lit place but with a chilly wind. Add a good book to that and you have the perfect after-noon for me.
That's just from the top of my head, I obviously have some more but not ones that I can think of at the moment.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
1. watching my son grow up :proud:
2. sex
3. sleeping with the window open during a thunder storm
4. music festivals

shocked im the first to say sex :shocked:
That's why this is on the INTJ forum. I was looking for "sex" too but until another NTP mentioned it... lulz.

I agree though, watching your son grow up is great :tongue: (Okay so I have no children, but I can relate to your other three.)

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Time for myself. I work fulltime and gotta be social at work in a big company which is tiring, so any moment for myself at home feels like vacation. As for the stuff that i like to do then is gaming, reading, watching anime and other TV series, finding new information and entertainment.

·
Registered
63 Posts
-A hot dead-eye coffee on a winter's morning.
-Sleeping under a warm blanket with the AC set to 65°F
-Watching fireflies and stargazing on a warm summer's night
-Watching fire flicker and burn
-Playing with mercury (...safely...)
-Designing fantastical-yet-possible species and races
-Listening to a drum line play through their cadences
-Sparring
-Riding horses
-Writing fiction
-Chocolate-covered coffee beans
-Bacon

·
Registered
574 Posts
One of my pleasures is withholding information.
Where does this come from??
Is the pleasure from..... watching those that desperately need it suffer?
Do you fear that if you shared it, you wouldn't have anything else to own as your own private domain?
I know those likely aren't right -- I just threw them out there because they were the first that came to mind.

·
Registered
508 Posts
1. The fact that I can eat and my body is absolutely shit at storing fats <3
2. Drinking tea, preferably flavoured tea.
3. Sleeping in with no guilt.
4. Painting after meditation.
5. Watching my INTJ laugh at my jokes and tolerate my existence because he's a qt 3.142 when he does.
6. Have a simple casual discussion with my favourite ESTP

·
Registered
729 Posts
Others being impressed by me
The pity and regret my family would feel If I committed suicide
People outsmarting others. Only to have them outsmarted in front of the ones they're dominating
Anyone's pain other than my own
Others simplicity both is a pleasure and disappoints me.
Women congruent with Belletrix lastrange
Videogames
Me inducing fear (an inadvertent way)
General stupidity of religion
Conspiracy called Chuck Norris and those associated

Reactions: pinkponies17
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.