Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some say there's a connection between blood type and personality. Idk if that's true or not...so lets see what themost common blood type is for ENFPs! I'm A+ :p

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Yea, most manga have a character sheet that provides the blood type so you have a "cheat sheet" about the kind of temperament the person has. I believe it relates most to the 4 humors.

Four temperaments is a proto-psychological interpretation of the ancient medical concept of humorism and suggests that four bodily fluids affect human personality traits and behaviors. The temperaments are sanguine (pleasure-seeking and sociable), choleric (ambitious and leader-like), melancholic (introverted and thoughtful), and phlegmatic (relaxed and quiet).
Off to the right, there's a chart of what the blood types translate to: Blood types in Japanese culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For the record, I have no idea what my blood type is. My mother is AB+ and my father is O+ so I could be O+ A+ B+ or AB+ :p

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
For the record, I have no idea what my blood type is. My mother is AB+ and my father is O+ so I could be O+ A+ B+ or AB+ :p
IIRC, according to genetics, your blood type is most likely AB+. If you were Type A, B, or O then your blood would have most likely had a negative reaction with your mothers while she was pregnant with you.

Also, I'm A+

Reactions: HonestAndTrue

·
Registered
51 Posts
Type O... not sure if I'm positive or negative. Either way, universal donor, holla.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
A plus

·
Registered
569 Posts
[INTP joining in conversation, sorry]

It's just an east-asian belief system, similar to horoscopes. There's no science backing up these claims, and it's been heavily criticed theory. However the word is that Japanese tend to take this pretty seriously, and Koreans love the theory as well but mostly for entertainment purposes.

·
Registered
638 Posts

It's just an east-asian belief system, similar to horoscopes. There's no science backing up these claims, and it's been heavily criticed theory. However the word is that Japanese tend to take this pretty seriously, and Koreans love the theory as well but mostly for entertainment purposes.
After reading this, I just have one thing to ask. What's your blood type hon?

·
Banned
3,913 Posts

True. Even their dates of choice (Japan) are based on this concept of whether blood types match or not.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts