- Diamond: Narrow shoulders and hips in combination with a wider midriff.
- Triangle: A small bust, with the waist and hips larger than the bust.
- Rectangle: The bust, waist, and hips are almost the same. Little to no curves. Athletic.
- Apple/Round: The waist is larger than both the bust and the hips.
- Hourglass: Both the bustline and the hips are the same/almost the same in circumference. The waist line is then AT LEAST 6 inches smaller than the bust and hips sizes.
- Inverted Triangle/Cone: A considerable larger bustline than the hips, with a small waist.
- Pear: The bust and waist are small, with the hips being very larger than the two.
What's your body shape? If you feel brave, write down your measurements! I'm a 34-27-34. I'm an hourglass. What about you??
PS- I find pear-shaped ladies to be fackin' adorable!