·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Chaotic-Good.

although i've come out Chaotic-Neutral, Neutral-Good and Neutral on occassion.

C:

Reactions: Some Kind of Blue

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral Good.

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

Didn't expect that...

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
You are 22.2% Good.
You are 12.8% Lawful.

Alignment: True Neutral

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical “Balancer.” You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Neutral good; think it sums it up pretty well actually. I am happy to help others, but I don't freak if something goes wrong and the like. I also would prefer to pledge to what I believe in, but sometimes other decisions have to be made.

I played neutral good in all DnD games :)

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I got True Neutral and Neutral Good.

The difference for me was one of the tests asked a lot of questions related to community and the other was mostly one-on-one interpersonal stuff. I don't have any feeling of allegiance to community. The concept itself seems strange to me (surprise, surprise coming from a Social last). My loyalty is to what I see as good, to helping/defending the individual, to people I'm close to, and I guess to myself as well.

Also, I don't understand understand why some people seem to believe in a moral obligation to respect authority. To me, authority is just the people with the most power in a given situation. Being a groveling worm or a simpering sycophant seems disingenuous and wrong to me. It's selling out against what you really believe in. Then again, I don't blindly rebel just to stir things up. I fight for causes that I believe in and let the others be as they may.

I'd say this sounds like somewhere between True Neutral and Neutral Good.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
I usually come up as Neutrel Evil.

just kidding i get Lawful Good, but it all depends on who the authorities are i guess.

·
Banned
2,984 Posts
You are 33.3% Good.
You are 25.6% Lawful.
Alignment: Neutral Good

You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical “Benefactor.” You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.
In yer face, INTJ stereotype.

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
<.,< ah crap I'm Neutral Good bordering on Chaotic good :\...meh stereotypical.

I specifically enjoy putting down lawful evil ppl...oh and lighting them on fire *_* burn baby burn! (sorcerer)

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Chaotic Good
A chaotic good character acts as his conscience directs him with little regard for what others expect of him. He makes his own way, but he’s kind and benevolent. He believes in goodness and right but has little use for laws and regulations. He hates it when people try to intimidate others and tell them what to do. He follows his own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society. Chaotic good is the best alignment you can be because it combines a good heart with a free spirit.

Reactions: thiefaelos

·
Registered
3,894 Posts
Based on your answers to the quiz, your character’s most likely alignment is Neutral Good.

Neutral Good

A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. The common phrase for neutral good is "true good." Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias toward or against order.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

Didn't expect that...
The test told me my alignment was the best too. It is lying to one of us! :shocked:

·
Registered
43 Posts
The second link gave me a result of neutral neutral? o_O

The last two resulted in neutral good, which doesn't surprise me.

Now I need to take these for the MC in my novel. He's ENFP, but I think he'll lean more toward chaotic than I do.

·
Registered
233 Posts
dude, where's the option to share the bed!?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts