1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Today I had...

Coffee
salad
spaghetti

some days I'll have a yogurt or some fruit.

No, it's not remotely healthy, but I'm never hungry and food is boring. :(

·
Registered
26,829 Posts
I would say my diet is mostly healthy, but I really need to start having three meals a day, drinking more water and making sure that I'm eating enough calories, because I'm sure I don't get to the daily amount of calories recommended for an adult male most days.

I do drink plenty of green tea, which is quite healthy and has helped me to lose some weight.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
soy milk
COFFEE
TEA
almonds, cashews, and/or pistachios
LF cottage cheese or mozzarella sticks
snacks - Tostitos with salsa, sometimes Goldfish, sometimes Cheez-Its
turkey, chicken, eggs, or tuna
rarely rice
rarely beans
some WG bread, or multigrain flatbread

I nibble on any of these things about every 2 hours, 5-6 times a day.

·
Banned
3,624 Posts
I used to be super healthy... I don't really eat what I cook for my family anymore as i'm not as active as I used to be, so I don't need to eat as much. Before I had to eat every 2 hours...

A typical day consists of;
A whole lot of fruit (I have a serious banana addiction'- I eat one every 3 hours basically, sometimes two)
Some vegetables
A few lollies 0_0
A cup of milk
A poached egg or something like that.
A few other random things. But none of that rubbish food like chips.

If I eat too many carbs I get sluggish or feel sick. Vegeatables throughout the day keep my bloodsugar at least stabalised. Then I screw it up with the lollies. I can't help myself.

·
Old Man
2,834 Posts
Breakfast always includes some variation of an egg (I usually eat 2-3)

Sunny side up, Over Easy, Broken, or a bitchin' Omelet if I'm up to it. Buttered toast, or Jam'd toast as well. Coffee to drink

Lunch is usually leftover dinner.

Second lunch is usually leftover leftovers.

Dinner is a good hardy meal, and second dinner is a hardy meal.

I try to do the 5 small meals a day. I drink Coffee, Green tea, and diet pop on occasion.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I eat breakfast by eating Chocolate Cherrios (it has the same nutrition as Honey Nut, so I don't feel as bad), then at school I get fries because they're only $1, and you get a good bit to be full. And then dinner is really healthy with a meat, vegetable(s), and/or fruit(s). However, whenever there is a show at school, I do the running and construction crew, and at rehearsals, we usually eat fast food, and it makes me feel bad and I can feel the weight add on.

I'm concerned for my diet, but it's difficult to find time to actually make food for school that can last for about five hours. Do you guys have any suggestions?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Not as good as it used to be. Being on a university campus has harmed my ability to access healthy food. There's a natural foods market within walking distance but I have Morton's Neuroma right now so walking has become a bitch. There's more pizza, ice cream and processed grains than there used to be. However I still keep my bananas and apples, load my sandwiches (as well as everything else I eat) with vegetables, take whole pasta over white pasta at the italian place on campus and get refried beans whenever they're served. I also rarely drink anything other than water.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Let's see...

My diet today:

Bagel with cream cheese, salami and avocado
Two Snickers bars, king-size
A bag of chips (99 cent size)
A large rice milk shake
McDonalds (two cheeseburgers, large fries, large chocolate shake)
half a package of Milano cookies
A bowl of rice with a bunch of butter
A bowl of ramen
A whole bunch of cashews
Another candy bar

lol, I'm disgusting. This is why I'm always broke.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts