Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
ISTJ
2,511 Posts

Although I couldn't help but feel like this test was trying to answer whether I'm an asshole or a good person. 100 seems right on the money as I really am 50/50 of those things.

·
Banned
3,806 Posts
80/200 damn that's a shitty score, I must be really bad at life interactions.
Nah, just people. You might be great at life-I know I am and my score was worse than yours.

60/200

It's pretty innacurate because many questions do not apply to me.

- I would not be caught dead with a group of four year olds
- I never lose control of emotions to the point that I start screaming/insulting
- The only amswer to the one about brainstorming solutions to a problem is " shoot myself in the face" for ending up in that line of work.
-I will never have a son or daughter of any age.

...my actual score is probably worse :laughing:

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
I did the test twice. The first time, I clicked everything I considered to be the best (I got 100), and the second time, I clicked everything I considered to be the worst (I got 70).

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Theres 10 questions, but the score maximum is 200.... does this bother anybody else?

Also, 125/200... (this implies the questions are weighted differently, but based on what i wonder)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Nah, just people. You might be great at life-I know I am and my score was worse than yours.

60/200

It's pretty innacurate because many questions do not apply to me.

- I would not be caught dead with a group of four year olds
- I never lose control of emotions to the point that I start screaming/insulting
- The only amswer to the one about brainstorming solutions to a problem is " shoot myself in the face" for ending up in that line of work.
-I will never have a son or daughter of any age.

...my actual score is probably worse :laughing:
Brainstorming is actually a good thing, you can find a gem in others ideas or simply bounce on them.

·
Boaz & Jachin
Верховная Жрица
14,911 Posts
60/200

·
Banned
15,562 Posts
25/200

You are a manager in an organization that is trying to encourage respect for racial and ethnic diversity. You overhear someone telling a racist joke. What do you do?
tfw "laugh" was not an option for that question

·
Registered
763 Posts
120/200

I don't like the test though. It requires expertise in various life situations. Not having that expertise doesn't mean you have emotional problems.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts